New Channels getting Added on Videocon D2H DTH

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Dear All,As confirmed today with CC, 2 or 3 New Channels are getting added this week.Tried to extract more information, but executive was clever enough not to disclose the information of same. Lets hope they add the most desired one other than regional this time. :smiley-bounce022:

Oh thats a wonderful news!! Hope that it arrives towards the weekend!

Need to wait for one week, thats bad@IM - any idea whether its going to English or language specific, also is it HD?

at least they should add all the fta channels like mtunes,newsx. regarding hd channels,they are already leading the competition with 12 channels,so there can be complacency. moreover the leading channels are not launching hd versions. last major launch was on 19 july of star cricket and espy hd.

But there still are few more HD channels that these guys can add! U only said about NGC Wild HD & NGC Adventure HD. Then theres M Tunes HD & UTV Stars HD.So they have the maximum HD channels, but not all the available HD channels! They shud look to keep this objective in mind!

Need to wait for one week, thats bad

@IM - any idea whether its going to English or language specific, also is it HD?

No dude, I tried a lot to extract information from him, but he was saying that 2-3 channels will definately be launched bt he had no idea wt are these channels.

----------

But there still are few more HD channels that these guys can add! U only said about NGC Wild HD & NGC Adventure HD. Then theres M Tunes HD & UTV Stars HD.

So they have the maximum HD channels, but not all the available HD channels! They shud look to keep this objective in mind!

I agree with this. Although they have maximum HD Channels, but if they are able to provide all available HD channels, then they will be undisputed leaders in DTH and we wud enjoy it even more.

----------

Good News for South Customers:

Polymer TV and Puthiya Thalaimurai added on Channel No - 821 and 829 resp.

Back luck for HD and Hindi users presently. But more channels wud be in pipeline in coming days.

I watched Polimer today morning... Clarity was excellent.... I didnt get Puthiya Thalaimurai... anyway in Screenshots... its looks PQ awesome... let me check today....

----------

Is there any posibilities to add Tamil HD Chaneels?

Hey Guys! You can see the PQ of the Above Two channels compared to other Channels like SUN TV, K TV... this two channels PQ is awesome...

But there still are few more HD channels that these guys can add! U only said about NGC Wild HD & NGC Adventure HD. Then theres M Tunes HD & UTV Stars HD.So they have the maximum HD channels, but not all the available HD channels! They shud look to keep this objective in mind!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------yup. that would be awesum,but i am afraid ngc hd channels would command a hefty premium. so it all boils to the numbers game,if d2h becomes the largest hd player in india,it can easily provide it without any increase in prices,as both ngc channels are very niche and have currently very low viewership even in sd version.

yes mtunes hd and dd hd and news express hd(but they are yet to launch in hd,they currently put hd logo in a sd channel). i think utv stars is also fta,not sure