New Channels getting Added on Videocon D2H DTH

I had noticed this since today evening - UTV Stars HD was missing. I knew this was round the corner. In fact, after searching for a while in the evening, i thought of checking after 12-12:30, thinking that these guys wud add it at night. And i forgot! 😀

I am still here bro to share d2h details 😉 UTV Stars was removed last nite only but many continue to receive due to cache. Basically they hide the channel in background and tested Travel XP on it and added exactly at 12:00

J Movies (Tamil Channel) is added on Channel No.810.Thanthi TV & Murasu both are the CRAP Channels, instead they can add some good channels in HD.... may be a Tamil HD Channel.

I wanted to say a brief thanks to IM & Jaymin (maybe others too), because they were expressing their views on travel XP HD being missing/available, I was on the lookout for the update as to when it will be available. I am not much of a travel guy, nor enjoy them. But my dad enjoys such shows a lot & has been happily watching the channel for a huge part of the day. So in a way thanks for letting know about this channel & its good content for my dad to watch.

Actually, for people who do not have much time/facility to go places, but wud love to, this is a really good channel. May be if u watch too, u might like the places......even though u arent much of a Travel guy! 😀

I have read somewhere that 2 HBO channels are going to be added. Will they be HD or SD?

For the past few days...i noticed there was no combing effect in many fast action scenes on tv, when i pressed the info button on my tv remote then i was surprised it was detecting 1080p (50hz)....instead of 1080i(50hz),
so i changed the feed to various format like 480p,720p,1080i(60hz) to check whether my tv is working normal, but my tv detected all the formats correctly only when i switched to 1080i(50hz) on stb....the input on my tv is detected as 1080p.
when i switched to 1080i(60hz) from 1080i(50hz)....combing was present in fast action sequences......Has videocon started 1080p transmission....?
The PQ is ok not good not bad same as before....!

striker4540 said:
For the past few days...i noticed there was no combing effect in many fast action scenes on tv, when i pressed the info button on my tv remote then i was surprised it was detecting 1080p (50hz)....instead of 1080i(50hz),
so i changed the feed to various format like 480p,720p,1080i(60hz) to check whether my tv is working normal, but my tv detected all the formats correctly only when i switched to 1080i(50hz) on stb....the input on my tv is detected as 1080p.
when i switched to 1080i(60hz) from 1080i(50hz)....combing was present in fast action sequences......Has videocon started 1080p transmission....?
The PQ is ok not good not bad same as before....!
1080p transmission is very unlikely... a upscale may be possible though

^^How they could upscale 1080i to 1080p????
both follow different methodology...!
but my tv distinguishes 1080i and 1080p correctly...no goof-up there...!