• Thread starter Thread starter nooty2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,909

nooty2007

ISP
Fivenetwork
hey guys i am using a new router .
I wanted to know password without calling CC .

I can access my airtel account on website is that same password i use it for router

eg : 02212345689_mh@airtebroadband.in is my account on router

my website account name is "abcde" and password is "xyz" so should i use xyz for 02212345689_mh@airtebroadband.in or how i can get it from website ?

and

1 more thing what is VPI VCI airtel uses .

Thank you

Call them and they will reset the password , website and broadband passwords are different.

router username is the one you mentioned with @airtelbroadband.in or touchtelbroadband.in depending on how old your connection is. The password is usually your account number, though it would best to call cc and confirm.VPI VCI 1 / 32

Ya it's not my phone number as password so is there any way i can find it without calling CC ? any website or link ?

If it isnt your phone number. It probably will be your name or whosevers name the account is in. still call cc, what have you got to loose ? This is for the username.Edit _ the password is your account number printed on the bill not your phone number.

Does anyone know whether the following login still works on the beetel 450bxl router user: support password: supportuserIt works even now on the beetel 220bx models