Azharuddin's son critical, nephew dead in bike crash

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,049
his abdomen and head..are injured pretty bad..even if he survives will have problem living the normal way...similar accident took place in Noida ...where one guy lost his life..

If you are travelling at ~200kmph, not wearing a helmet and going on a road not open for bikes, it is kind of your own fault.

Azharuddin's son Ayaz planned to ride at 250kmph | Deccan Chronicle

He was driving at 200kmph and he was planning to drive at 250kmph

that dude's profile : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=658448231#!/profile.php?id=658448231&sk=wall

Sources said that the motorcycle was not yet registered and the two were perhaps test-driving it. “We have registered a case against Ayazuddin for negligent and rash driving under Section 304A IPC,” said the Narsingi police inspector, P. Narayana.

I think they should charge his parents for buying a 19yr kid (who looks so feeble) a 1000cc bike... The bike pic admin posted is of the same bike...

Govt should rethink about the allowing such powerful machines... may be like driving have 'x' number of years of driving experience or age limit or separate driving license for super bike catergory (lets say over 250 cc)...

The latest news is ayaz is better than yesterday but still in ICU and is not yet out of danger... the local channel was apprehensive about his status... hope the kid recovers...

----------

https://i.imgur.com/96W7N.jpg

----------

If you are travelling at ~200kmph, not wearing a helmet and going on a road not open for bikes, it is kind of your own fault.

Well, He was driving on a road NOT allowed for two-wheeler...

and driving way beyond speed limit... (200 is too high looking at the bike)...

and driving an Unregistered Bike....

and people are still not sure if he actually holds a valid license.. Fault is all his... No Question...

But he is after-all a kid... I'll still Blame his parents... (by the way he was wearing a helmet, atleast one smart thing i can say he did)..

I think in UK there is age limit to get license of higher CC bikes. 16~18 years is allowed till 100~150 CC, but higher like 500~1000 CC bikes are not allowed for kids.But if father is MP, then anything is possible in India.

I know its off topic:

I had a terrible accident today morning when i was coming to office....just for a moment i thought i am gone...

It was peak hours in the morning riding my bike in a main road (Opp. to Good Shepard School) in chennai....going at 40 kmph both my self and the auto guy were taking left...the auto guy came very close to me...he brushed my bike mirror with a hell a lot of vehicles coming behind me....once he brushed my mirror i lost control of my bike..i fell down from the bike to my right...i was hit on my right shoulder by auto before i fell...after falling down those 3-5 secs horrible thinking was going on....when i fell down i felt i am going to be ok with less injuries but i was worried whether any bus or car coming over my head....as i thought it happened...but thank god the bus driver pulled the bus by breaking with some distance....

Thank god i was wearing helmet...when fell down my head hit the road...my right leg was under my bike....as usual the crowd gathered pulled my bike which was over me...they made me to sit for a while gave me some water....some 1 picked my watch and mobile and gave it to me...have sprain in my right leg and bit in my back...some wounds in my right leg...right hand and finger with fingers swollen.....

I really need to thank to the people who helped especially the guy who gave me water and the guy who gave me watch and mobile....i felt it was god willing that made me alive....it all happened in a big main road in chennai...

When i came to my office i dont know i cried a bit.....

My shirt and pant were torn after sitting in my office for some time...went back home changed my clothes back to office...

How many times i would have seen some people got hit by some 1 on the road...till this day i have never bothered to get down from my bike to help them....this would never happen in my life....

I thank the almighty from allowing me escape from death....

God has shown me life & death very close to me today...

----------

I wish Azhar's son is safe and recovers well soon.....

God wants you to keep posting on IBF 😀.. Recover soon!

I know its off topic:

I had a terrible accident today morning when i was coming to office....just for a moment i thought i am gone...

It was peak hours in the morning riding my bike in a main road (Opp. to Good Shepard School) in chennai....going at 40 kmph both my self and the auto guy were taking left...the auto guy came very close to me...he brushed my bike mirror with a hell a lot of vehicles coming behind me....once he brushed my mirror i lost control of my bike..i fell down from the bike to my right...i was hit on my right shoulder by auto before i fell...after falling down those 3-5 secs horrible thinking was going on....when i fell down i felt i am going to be ok with less injuries but i was worried whether any bus or car coming over my head....as i thought it happened...but thank god the bus driver pulled the bus by breaking with some distance....

Thank god i was wearing helmet...when fell down my head hit the road...my right leg was under my bike....as usual the crowd gathered pulled my bike which was over me...they made me to sit for a while gave me some water....some 1 picked my watch and mobile and gave it to me...have sprain in my right leg and bit in my back...some wounds in my right leg...right hand and finger with fingers swollen.....

I really need to thank to the people who helped especially the guy who gave me water and the guy who gave me watch and mobile....i felt it was god willing that made me alive....it all happened in a big main road in chennai...

When i came to my office i dont know i cried a bit.....

My shirt and pant were torn after sitting in my office for some time...went back home changed my clothes back to office...

How many times i would have seen some people got hit by some 1 on the road...till this day i have never bothered to get down from my bike to help them....this would never happen in my life....

I thank the almighty from allowing me escape from death....

God has shown me life & death very close to me today...

----------

I wish Azhar's son is safe and recovers well soon.....

A Lesson for all. Never hesitate to help other when they need it the most.

Chennai people are very nice. Glad you had minimal injuries.

Never happened to me, never want any kind of accident.Anyways I always drive with helmet on, as its for our safety. U may be right but even if the opposite person lost control of his vehicle, u will get hurt!

Thanks....

I am all well...bit of pain to my right leg and right shoulder....

nice to know ur still in one peace... 🙂

----------

I have seen 2 nasty bike accidents I dnt think I wanna even describe it as it was gruesome.......but the helmet saved the guys life for sure or the guys head would have...... 🙁

there are many accidents in the family and friends too that they have been too...brings back painful memories 🙁

well on-topic......i lost all sympathies once i knew it was a freaking 1000cc bike! 🙁 i mean that dude is my age.....just 3 days back got my friend's yamaha R15 bike!! its freaking 150CC but once i hit main road....my heart was saying fast idiot fast!! but my mind prevailed....now imagine a freaking 1000cc bike with 16year old cousine behind me..... and that outer ring road...its like a long road without any traffics or potholes! every bikers nirvana!