telnet for huawei or tp-link router

For example on TP-Link TD-W8901Gyou go to advanced --> nat --> dmz -->
and set the ip for example 192.168.1.50 i want do this configuration by telnet cli any one have an idea ?

i know how do it by html or web configuration but i need it by telnet cli

If you give the details you used by HTML or Web configuration,
may be members can help.

Mention the number of computers, in which you want to set DMZ LAN or remotely.

----------

Not advisable For a single computer using DMZ .
Enter your computer's IP address . Use Firewall and And
Antivirus applications. Your computer is open for all PORTS.
Give reason why you want DMZ to be set in a SINGLE computer.

i knowi want setup a server on internet for a lotof service (ftp,html,pop.....) on 1 computer this computer is behind a router this computer is also protected for all virus attack when it is behind router

i want setup a server on internet 😱ne 01 computer

OK.
You have to do Port forwarding or Virtual server settings in your modem,
for others to access your server or website in the internet.

Do you have a staticIP allotted by your ISP ?
What is the speed of the connection. and ISP.
Mention modem model number used now.

Does it change everytime you log on and log off,
or everytime you start the computer and modem ?
check here :
What Is My IP Address? Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more...

If you retype this address in browser, you will access your modem only !

In which case you have to use the DDNS option.
Check DYNDNS web site
http://www.dyndns.com/account/entrance/

i know all what you mean show me just how to enable dmz for for exemple 192.168.1.50 by telnet cli for Huawei or TP-Link router that's allfor exemple for tp-link to select pvco you typewan node index 1i need sample command like this for dmz ok

yesit is easy to knowing internet ip of router by telnet commandfor the security, i don't care this is not problemi explain morei have a lan of 4 computers , all pc of this lan connect to TP-Link or Huawei router for internet connection and this router work like dhcp serverAt one computer i will setup an applictioni want connect to this appliction (pc) on internet For do this i want activate dmz for this pc by telnet cliI can activate it by html configuration but we must do this configuration all time when the pc is off/on because when you connect to router it give an new ip local

when the pc is off/on because when you connect to router it give an new ip local
(*dynamicIP address)

Check DDNS option in your modem. ( see post No 18 again )

Instead of telnet.. i wud suggest using HTTP based form posting using a program called cURL.

cURL and libcurl

Just find out form parameters. Find out "action" script, find out GET or POST method. Supply modem username and password.

Then in most cases u just have to called cURL like this:

[noparse]curl -d "FORMDATA here" -u username😛assword http://modemip/actionscript[/noparse]

It doesnt get more simpler than this and works with all modems.

i know it
just i don't know how to enable dmz that all
If the script does not have the command what you want
better to try alternate suggestions.

If you had been successful in enabling DMZ by telnet cli
for Huawei modem post it for analysis.

Did you see theuser manual instructions .?
Or you already know it ??
Check in manual pages 41 onwards Advanced settings
USER manual
http://www.tp-link.com/resources/sof...9828172559.pdf

for Huawei mt880 this is cli how to activate dmz for 192.168.1.50 🙁it work i have do it last night)> create nat rule entry ruleid 1 bimap lcladdrfrom 192.168.1.50 lcladdrto 192.168.1.50> commitif the rule entry number 1 exist you must delete it by this cli > delete nat rule entry ruleid 1now i am working on huawei hg520 i need your help on TP-Link adw8901g because i can not finding the true clii have try with this cli but i don't know use it exactly> wan node index 1> wan node nat sua> wan node savethis cli active nat for pvc0 but i don't know how to set my ip (192.168.1.50 ) for dmzplease help me