No incoming calls for 2 days

• Thread starter Thread starter sa_kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,798
I had called CC again today. Just a waste of time to talking to all kinds of idiots. The lady on the phone (a supervisor) told me that I am not getting getting incoming call because of problem with my SIM. I asked her how am I able to make outgoing calls? No answer! The call was disconnected after 20 min, no credible answer, typical of Airtel!

----------

Hello Kiran,

Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'd like to get in touch with you.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

@VodafoneIndia: I have iPhone 4, unlocked with Gevey Pro SIM. Can you confirm whether I can have the following facilities without any problems:
1. Normal incoming and outgoing calls, this has been a problem now a days!
2. 3G connection
3. Call conferencing
4. National roaming
5. International calls
6. Global roaming

These are the facilities offered by Airtel, though they don't really work!

@sa_kiran that's a Vodafone spam/Bot running in IBF u ain't getting response to ur queries frm them 😛

My incoming calls started yesterday afternoon! What numerous switch-offs and ons as well as removing and inserting SIM card could not achieve, happened automatically. I wonder what was changed at Airtel!I get 3G signal now; the download speed varies between 0.43 Mbps and 4.64 Mbps at the same spot at my home!I got 2 calls from Vodafone regarding porting. One told me that my Maharashtra circle Airtel number can be ported to Mumbai circle Vodafone. The other one said it can not be done!

No incoming calls again since this morning!If I call my home number and call back from that number immediately, I receive the call. If I call after 2-3 minutes, call is not received.Airtel has proposed tomorrow for resolving this problem, keeping my fingers crossed.

dude....your problem still not solved.

hope it get solved 2morow.

Best of Luck with airtel. 🙂
I also hope for resolution. My problems started after I got 3G enabled. Calls are more important to me. 3G is anyway useless because of the unreliability. The phone shows 3G, but data transfer does not happen. And, I pay more for this non-existant or lousy service, makes me thinking of going back to EDGE.......

Airtel has not responded to my complaints yet! So typical of Airtel!I have noticed that whenever I lose 3G network, incoming calls are not received. Even with 3G network, incoming calls are not received always, calls go through after trying 2-3 times. Sometimes, I make a call from my landline, the call does not go through, I call landline from mobile and call mobile from landline, it works!

I have been getting messages from Airtel about my 3G data usage, which has been over 30% the actual usage. I called CC and asked about it. I was told to check in the phone, I told that I checked in the phone and that is the reason I called. The lady told me that they can not access the usage since the bill is not generated!I have been so sick of Airtel, particularly over the last 3 weeks, I asked that lady to deactivate my 3G connection and reactivate GPRS. I'M RECEIVING INCOMING CALLS AFTER THAT!!!! Let the idiots at Airtel figure out the problem with 3G and incoming calls, then I will reconsider 3G. I hope this is the end of incoming calls problem saga.