• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,284
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljatt18

ISP
BSNL
i was chatting with the online chat executives of docomo and i asked him about premium/vanity/vip numbers and he replied with this😛remium Number are of 8 different types* Super Premium Rs 20,000** Call Center Rs 20,000* Tata Companies Rs 75,000* Diamond Rs 7,000* Golden Rs 3,000* Silver Rs 1,000* Fun Free* Religious Rs 10,000do you guys now which numbers come in which category beacuse the executive was clueless about it!! i mean number with example like 9999000000, 9999012345, 9999099990 these are random examples.

do these no. still get spammed by tele marketing calls 😀

Hi,
Please speak to our live chat support team about this issue,they'll help u out asap - Tata DOCOMO Chat

do these no. still get spammed by tele marketing calls 😀

i was chatting with the online chat executives of docomo and i asked him about premium/vanity/vip numbers and he replied with this:

Premium Number are of 8 different types
* Super Premium Rs 20,000*
* Call Center Rs 20,000
* Tata Companies Rs 75,000
* Diamond Rs 7,000
* Golden Rs 3,000
* Silver Rs 1,000
* Fun Free
* Religious Rs 10,000

do you guys now which numbers come in which category beacuse the executive was clueless about it!! i mean number with example like 9999000000, 9999012345, 9999099990 these are random examples.

I am sure these numbers mentioned won't be less than 1 lac. All these numbers comes under " Auction " Category.

if they still get spammed then they are worthless piece of........... :rofl:

They always get spammed yaar. I don't have One Lac Value of Number, but of 25k and i get some irritating spams an wrong number calls.

Bt I rarely use it also. Its other circle number. So waiting for National Number Portability or getting back a new job at my Home Town 😛

They always get spammed yaar. I don't have One Lac Value of Number, but of 25k and i get some irritating spams an wrong number calls.
hey bro can you share more info on premium numbers, what kind of number did you get for 25k (if you could share the last 6-5 digits) and if you have another pricing guide or brochure form any telecom company about premium number pricing and categorization please do share, the guys at company oulest don't seem keen to provide much information they say first we will take a check and then show available numbers. if you don't want to share here maill me at cooljatt18@gmail.com

Premium Number Policy is there with every operator. I will try to get information on some of them. Bt you sud insist them to tell the details of Premium Numbers.Last 5 digits of mine premium number is 87000 which costs 25k.

My no is +9199XX199199
Another one is +9199XX99XX99

Cost me Rs. 3500

Being a premium no, I regularly get Do You also want this no? spam SMS a lot.

You can get a premium no from anyone and port it later. No need to touch feet of Tata for that.

Premium Number Policy is there with every operator. I will try to get information on some of them. Bt you sud insist them to tell the details of Premium Numbers.

Last 5 digits of mine premium number is 87000 which costs 25k.

Omg!

I've 9988308899 (Not this one, like this one), which I got for 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.