2 New Audit Reports BY CAG Indicts Oil Ministry & Aviation Ministry

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Another multi billion rupee scam coming up??

----------

Lets get Tihar ready for 2 more ministers!!

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
no no. this is not a scam. just irregularities found by the CAG in the purchase or aircrafts & the merger, they didn't term it as a 'scam'on the other hand, just a while ago, i saw a headline on a news channel - 'Reliance favoured?'. something like this.lets see what happens when the proceedings of the Lok Sabha begin. :p

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Well may be even CAG is fed up of scams so it thought, "lets not term it as a scam, afterall nothing is going to happen to anybody involved"

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
I think Air India sank to bottom in full knowledge of Praful Patel. He has to be punished for his misdeeds during Aviation Ministers like A. Raja and Kalmadi.

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
the decisions were very quickly made. he said that when he took over as the aviation minister, the aircraft's were 20 years old and so they needed to be replaced. so, they went for aggressive purchase! wow.

most of the ministers pass the buck and then resign. it is so frigging easy for them. they will do a simple thing, stand up in the parliament and say that they are responsible and are ready to resign. that's it. the new ministers comes and repeats the same cycle & if anything else happens, they blame the previous minister.

there is a term in law known as 'sans recourse'. i guess the way ministers resign is a practical example of the word.

What is sans recourse endorsement? definition and meaning