Reliance Wireline Broadband issues in Mumbai - Andheri region?

• Thread starter Thread starter max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,715
Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Hi everybody. Is there an on-going issue with Reliance wireline broadband in Andheri region? They have been consistently down for a long time and customer service reps keep saying that 'Cisco is being fixed' (which is meaningless garbage) or 'their wires have been cut'. Is any of this true?TIA!

I have no idea of whats going on in Andheri. Its working fine here in Borivali.

yup.their service have gone to dogs in andheri lokhandwala. net used to be down for weeks,with the same excuse every time. i was facing this prob since january,then finally shifted to airtel there. airtel in 3 months was down for only 1 day.so opt for airtel there,as reliance is not going to improve.

But r u sure, u recommend Airtel? People all over the forum are livid with the service!

yeah,in andheri west region,airtel is pretty good. actually every isp differs from area to area. it may be good in one area and bad in another. so it can be bad in several other areas,as ppl have mentioned in this forum. but in andheri west,i have personally experienced it.

Hi everybody. Is there an on-going issue with Reliance wireline broadband in Andheri region? They have been consistently down for a long time and customer service reps keep saying that 'Cisco is being fixed' (which is meaningless garbage) or 'their wires have been cut'. Is any of this true?

TIA!

I faced this issue in Bandra West and finally gave up .Read my thread for more infos on this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.