Reliance Wireline Broadband issues in Mumbai - Andheri region?

max

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Hi everybody. Is there an on-going issue with Reliance wireline broadband in Andheri region? They have been consistently down for a long time and customer service reps keep saying that 'cisco is being fixed' (which is meaningless garbage) or 'their wires have been cut'. Is any of this true?TIA!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
I have no idea of whats going on in Andheri. Its working fine here in Borivali.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
yup.their service have gone to dogs in andheri lokhandwala. net used to be down for weeks,with the same excuse every time. i was facing this prob since january,then finally shifted to airtel there. airtel in 3 months was down for only 1 day.so opt for airtel there,as reliance is not going to improve.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
But r u sure, u recommend Airtel? People all over the forum are livid with the service!

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
yeah,in andheri west region,airtel is pretty good. actually every isp differs from area to area. it may be good in one area and bad in another. so it can be bad in several other areas,as ppl have mentioned in this forum. but in andheri west,i have personally experienced it.

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
Hi everybody. Is there an on-going issue with Reliance wireline broadband in Andheri region? They have been consistently down for a long time and customer service reps keep saying that 'cisco is being fixed' (which is meaningless garbage) or 'their wires have been cut'. Is any of this true?

TIA!

I faced this issue in Bandra West and finally gave up .Read my thread for more infos on this ...