Videocon d2h SD Channels Mega Review and Pics !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 12,699
Nice :biggrin:Hey I got a noob question, Can you set the TV or the STB to 4:3 format so that non-hd channels dont stretch on screen ? They will get vertical black bars at both the sides. Can you do that ?

@ the question in KBC.....Operation Black Tornado.PS: When did this question appear btw? I have been watching all the episodes of it!@ xmen.....Yes i guess. By default its ur TV setting only - so whichever resolution ur TV supports, u can select it. But just imagine how it wud look! 😕

@ the question in KBC.....Operation Black Tornado.

PS: When did this question appear btw? I have been watching all the episodes of it!

Todays Episode only dost 😀

^ It would fine I mean thats how I watch it on my 22 incher. The older shows whose videos are 4:3 resolution are rendered at 4:3 in VLC player. So I get vertical bars on the right and left, but the proportions of the image are kept intact rather than getting stretched and people looking fatter.I ll give you an example from the above picture itself. I would prefer watching it with the correct aspect ratio. 😀

Nice dude, but purchasing a larger TV and watching it only on half screen. Mazaa nai aayega 🙂

Haha, nice work!! But i think watching with vertical bars on the sides doesnt make much sense to me.@ Mascot.....then i guess it will come in my tomorrow's cycle. We record KBC and watch it next day. Coz at 8:30 theres Tarak Mehta, then at 9, theres Star Plus - whichever soap it is - Mom watches it. (Recently some new nonsense soap started) And at 9:30 theres Mrs. Tendulkar.

Haha, nice work!! But i think watching with vertical bars on the sides doesnt make much sense to me.

@ Mascot.....then i guess it will come in my tomorrow's cycle. We record KBC and watch it next day. Coz at 8:30 theres Tarak Mehta, then at 9, theres Star Plus - whichever soap it is - Mom watches it. (Recently some new nonsense soap started) And at 9:30 theres Mrs. Tendulkar.

Ha Ha. Yes I always have similar kinda situation when my wife is having remote 😉

Though i like watching SAB TV! Atleast miles better than the other soaps. The only thing i hate while watching SAB is - its SD! 😕 If SAB comes in HD, i wud start watching whatever they show on it! 😀The beauty of Star Plus HD still hasnt managed to draw me into watching the nonsense soaps on it!

non sense soap .... hahaha LOL :soap😡IM .. yup maza nahi aayega but watching it skewed is a bigger problem with me.I just cant stand aspect ratio errors. Some people just have low tolerance to stuff, and this seems to be mine. I feel like someone is squeezing my eyeballs. 🙂

So my doubts were right! I thought that these guys had changed the logo or not. But then i felt may be its coz i had never observed their logos.

But this logo is actually very big. It comes in the way of the audience poll results everytime. We have to always calculate the %age of votes given to the option D!!