• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,078

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Since it launch, I havent find much exciting to stop using Facebook and shift to Google Plus. Might be because none of my friends are active there about any updates (neither me), though most of them have created/activated GPlus account. Another reason could be I am active mostly on Facebook through my Nokia mobile, while GPlus yet doesnt have proper mobile page.So I login to GPlus 2-3 times a week.There was news that GPlus traffic is reduced after peak at its launch.How about You?

Google Plus has a mobile version. The problem is that most Nokia devices have a bullshit web browser.

Ok. But I have seen Gmail app for even lowest possible hardware mobile (of Nokia). So Google could have come out with Google Plus app, at least for Nokia Smartphones.

Check it 1-2 times a day, but hardly post there... But... Wait a minute... I hardly used to post at Facebook either 😀

The reason is same google + mobile version. I have Nokia and blackberry . So waiting for Mobile Apps to be launched to use g+ full fledged.

i doubt google plus mobile app is officially coming to symbian. there are more important platforms to develop for first. blackberry would probably be a priority for them right now followed by windows phone.

I am waiting for the Cricket group to go active on G+. Although i am very active in the group on FB, but still i restarted Orkut just to have my dose of discussing some serious stuff!

heh. i had make you the moderator of the cricket forum here if you can get people to join and interact 😉damn it. i think we have already discussed and failed about this. ignore.

but major setback is most of my friends are not on G+ and of all those who are present on G+ just created their accounts to sample G+ and hence they are not online on G+ 🙁 i encourage my friends to start using G+!! but they are too habituated for FB and they said they would only come on G+ once their GFs are online on G+! >:_ and most gals dont know abt G+ -_-

I was just going to post that! Its really tough to get things going. Especially in this sport now. Amongst the Internet savvy guys, u wont find many die hard Cricket fans. There will be F1 fans, Soccer fans, Tennis fans, but Cricket - handful on internet.

Exactly! I wont even wait for other friends, if they start supporting Groups/communities. But that still isnt there, sadly.

I think they need to start bringing Orkut users (I know some will say it has India/Brazil only) ... but that will be a boost...& whatever was in Buzz maybe...

I agree, but atleast some users are still using Orkut .. And some of them still both Orkut And Facebook...