Airtel 3G launched in Agartala

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,899
You r religiously posting Airtel 3G launches. Great for Airtel.....

well airtel is the only company that sends me their official press release. what can i do? 🙂 i usually post any official news i get in my inbox.

press releases are made on own websites not some other crappy websites like tech... 😀

actually press releases are sent to a lot of third party sites for syndication. and they are also sent to a lot of media outlets for updates. since i am not actively blogging about telecom bullcrap, i do not rewrite the stuff most of the time and just post the press releases. and of course it is clearly mentioned that they are press releases. unlike some other online sources that would post blog posts bullshitting bullshit about telecom players to please their asses.

is tech...ur website kya that u used so nice words 😛 ?

i actually realized it a bit later about the second part of the name. i went for it because it sort of rhythmed.

i do own techwhack. it used to be very profitable. now i just blog on it to keep myself busy. till i find something else to keep myself busy.

u couldn't say that before I thought airtel had sent u a link to techwhack so I was asking for clarification from u 😀techwhack is the best blogging site ever 😛

i couldn't say what? 😕 i think it has been pretty clear what sites i own from my posts on the forum. the search box above searches through all the domains i operate (and some others).

just flip back and read that last post again I completed it 🙂

airtel twitter accounts never retweets my links. they usually retweet every single positive bullcrap from TT. obviously enough, they do not retweet bad news from TT (like the post about 1GB 98 rupee plan update).

hmm...weird... IBF probly has more members online than TT will ever have 😀now after MNP prices should have been dropping services should have been improving...but airtel seems to do just opposite ...1st they started this in Airtel Broadband by screwing their customers with those crap FUP and throttled torrents and now they are doing this to their mobile subscribers. Looks like airtel want to see if their Retention Department is good or not :rofl: ( they have a similar dept for Mobile subscribers too )

i do not care if TT has more viewers than this forum or not. what i care about is the neutrality of the forum and how useful it is for the people visiting it.