Where and How much you r active on IBF forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,527

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
ISP
Landline
I active on below threads.DTH Discussion - 58%Entertainment - 37%Social - 5%Where do you spent your time on which threads let know.

i *used* to be active on beam fiber threads!! since now i don't have beam...i normally stick to social chat and technology threads! 🙂

I used to be active evey where, until one day I got ban of 7 days Now I am mostly here to watch a launch & well see if there are opportunities for intelligent conversations without derailing from the point........

I am not much active on forum these days.I used to be active in General Discussions and News & Happenings section.Actually, I used to crawl wherever I could.

I check iSpy and reply if there is any scope for a productive reply. But I check BSNL section regularly.

cable broadband- nil mobile broadband-60%BSNL/MTNL 3g-whenerever anything interesting going onsocial/political/DTH -hardlymovies/music/cricket/sports-Not much.technology- balancewhen Iam at home- less time for blogs (few tech blogs + few financial market oriented blogs)when Iam on tour(away from home)-spend more time on blogs.(nowadays too old to crawl the pubs and pick up pretty faces!):Freaky:

anywhere which interest me .. BTW .. how do you guys track the threads you are participating in ? many times i loose track of which thread I was active in 2 days back .. and then loose the entire conversation ...PS: I hope I dont loose this thread before I get the answers 🙂

i get email alerts from threads i participate in. if the thread is interesting, i would check all the responses if i have not been online during those active periods.

hmmm.. just wondering how good it would be to have a desktop application to manage such things .. post replies .. manage threads you are participating .. view new replies etc etc etc ..

mmm. that desktop app is called a browser. 😕

heh .. hoping something like outlook .. where email from all my accounts consolidate ..