Formula-1 News and Updates

You will still have to shell out 600 bucks for the bus to and fro Metro to the race track

they should have held it during the monsoon 😀

Haha...thats the time for Europe Season.....I would be happy to F1 races during snowy season in europe...

Good sense prevailed. October is probably the best time to hold such events in India. In summer, their tyres would have burst even if wrapped

Damn it. They might as well run a cab pickup drop service with those Scorpios. **** the Indian GP organisers

We have our race for the weekend at the home Ferrari - "The Monza". The crowds are fantastic in Monza cheering for ferrari. I love it...Last year it was for me for the 1st time i have seen a ferrari win in Monza....the corwd erupted when Alonso came from the pit ahead of Button after his pit stop....that was great to watch....Lewis Hamilton crashed last year in Monza...Ok..who has got a better chance of winning in Monza...Ferrari has the least when compared to RBR and McLaren...i believe its going to be between Vettel and Hamilon...Vettel won his 1st race of his career in Monza...and i believe he will win it again this year too but dont write Alonso & Ferrari at Monza...

Top three my prediction will be two mclarens and a ferrari , ferrari does really well here and they will have special monza spec chassis , downforce doesn't matter here only engine power does so hopefully redbull will be behind mclaren and ferrari.

I expected the same in SPA but ferrari didnt perform well over there.....they are having Tyre issues especially with harder compund tyres thats what hurting them the most in this season....