Formula One: Italian Grand Prix 2011

ajuravi007

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
We have our race for the weekend at the home Ferrari - "The Monza". The crowds are fantastic in Monza cheering for ferrari. I love it...Last year it was for me for the 1st time i have seen a ferrari win in Monza....the corwd erupted when Alonso came from the pit ahead of Button after his pit stop....that was great to watch....Lewis Hamilton crashed last year in Monza...Ok..who has got a better chance of winning in Monza...Ferrari has the least when compared to RBR and McLaren...i believe its going to be between Vettel and Hamilon...Vettel won his 1st race of his career in Monza...and i believe he will win it again this year too but dont write Alonso & Ferrari at Monza...

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
Top three my prediction will be two mclarens and a ferrari , ferrari does really well here and they will have special monza spec chassis , downforce doesn't matter here only engine power does so hopefully redbull will be behind mclaren and ferrari.

ajuravi007

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
I expected the same in SPA but ferrari didnt perform well over there.....they are having Tyre issues especially with harder compund tyres thats what hurting them the most in this season....

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
Spa isnt Monza , Spa had many high speed corners which require downforce , monza dosnt.

ajuravi007

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
Lets wait and watch whats going to happen...i hope ferrari has some surprises for this race....

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Vettel on pole again, then Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Webber, Massa.Schumacher again beats Rosberg.. he has started to show some improvements. But still not enough to prove that he can challenge top drivers if given a better car.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
he just has to beat rosberg to keep the critics silent. even more in this case because rosberg is actually very talented and should be a champion someday. hopefully with mercedes gp and not ferrari. i have lost all my love for ferrari in the recent years :D

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Vettel wins!!

Then Button, Alonso, Hamilton, SCHUMACHER, Massa

Schumacher drove like old Schumi, but he didnt have the car that can win.

Massa was disappointing.