• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,313
Status
Not open for further replies.

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hai Guys!I want to Move from AIRCEL to BSNL... The Aircel person in my area gave me as GIFT This card with very good offers (Free 2G Net, Slash in tariff, etc., etc.,) with a VERY FANCY Number, I was very happy when i received.... but when i went to home all became nightmare as i didnt get signal there... all this three months just kept in my wallet... Now thought of moving to BSNL, as i will get a good Signal in my house.... I sent Porting sms and also Bought the New Sim from BSNL quoting the code... the bsnl guy told me that AIRCEL will call me i have to tell them my problem.. so that they will Release the MNP... The problem is i am not getting signal in my house... so i am not using that sim at all... Will they cancel my porting... or how they work in this situation????:Storyteller:

did u get any porting no. ? It takes 7 days to port out..in 3 days u should get a call from Aircel if they really wanna let u port out...not so easy to port in India though..Fill that porting request form of BSNL with the porting code u got... u should do this in next 3 days too since even after request confirmation from Aircel...BSNL will take time to do its own processes....and if Aircel leaves u and BSNL is not able complete the porting in time the no might become un usable.....

in 7 days if everything works u should be ported keep calling Aircel though to release u frm their services,,

Status
Not open for further replies.