ACT Broadband Bangalore Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter egunda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 636
  • Views Views 290,910
I am now Feeling these are Reviews by ACT Company Persons?If you are a customer please support it by a speedtest.net result.The way these Id's are being created and person Goes offline soon as he posts the Review.

This is the speed that I have been getting on a consistent basis. When I first got ACT Broadband, I was only getting 50 % of promised speed. But for the last two months, the speeds have been fast and consistent.

https://www.speedtest.net

Hi AllI had airtel broadband and there was steep raise in my usage. I came across ACT broadband but was bit skeptical after looking at this thread. I went to their center and asked for details and also informed about this review. They promptly replied saying this might be the case when they were as start up but now they have improved a lot. After much thinking i agreed to pay 500+999 in advance and asked them to pull the wires. Believe me they were @ my home on 2nd day with ready to pull a wire. My internet was up with in two hours with 5mbps (4.5 to 5.2 mbps). On 4 day i called up Airtel and requested them to disconnect. Till now all is well and will update same post if any issues.RegardsSwamy

Hi All

I had airtel broadband and there was steep raise in my usage. I came across ACT broadband but was bit skeptical after looking at this thread. I went to their center and asked for details and also informed about this review. They promptly replied saying this might be the case when they were as start up but now they have improved a lot. After much thinking i agreed to pay 500+999 in advance and asked them to pull the wires. Believe me they were @ my home on 2nd day with ready to pull a wire. My internet was up with in two hours with 5mbps (4.5 to 5.2 mbps). On 4 day i called up Airtel and requested them to disconnect. Till now all is well and will update same post if any issues.

Regards
Swamy

Another Fake Review!:devil:

Hey guys even I applied for ACT BB and got my connection approved on saturday,with the ACT BB value(1 mbps download speed,20 gb FUP,Rs.599+tax) and payed them 3 months advance so I was not charged Rs.500 installation.The sales representative told me that I would get the connection and get wiring done the next day itself i.e on Sunday,but there was no signs till yesterday ie.Tuesday :annoyed: ..finally I called their Customer care number and asked what was the matter and immediately they got to work pulled the wires from some nearby building and gave me connection in next 3 hours and the username and password was sent via SMS to my mobile LOL.:Boy Yahoo: Till Now getting speed as I had subscribed for.But the only pain is you have to Login to their website atleast once like every 10 hours or so...

A bit sad though that I had to cancel my Airtel broadband connection I had since 2006...:grumpy:

Speedtest result:

Pingtest result:

http://www.pingtest.net

WARNING:-Be careful in the end ACT BB technicians asked me to give them something something 🙄 ,don't give in...

Yes dude I gave Rs.100 ...🙁

Actually the thing is, If you give them money. Their aRses will bulge and their eyes wont work to locate a customer Complaint.
I gave them initially, but later i stopped when i shifted my place 2 times.
Did they speak in Kannada or hindi? If they spoke in Hindi.. Few Guys of Beam went to Bangalore ACT due to shortage of Staff there I heard.
PS: I am having beam, they come under same brand. Same technology, Same people... Everything same.. Except City!

Actually the thing is, If you give them money. They will aRses will buldge and their eyes wont work to locate a customer Complaint.
I gave them initially, but later i stopped when i shifted my place 2 times.

PS: I am having beam, they come under same brand. Same technology, Same people... Everything same.. Except City!

You gave in the starting once thats all is it ? or everytime you had some problem you gave ...

What plan are you on in Beam ,do you also get that login page .

No Why will i pay him Everytime. I am using this beam connection from 5 years. I shifted my house around 3 times and That
times i did not pay him a single penny but during installation I gave him hoping they will serve better but the thing sucks.

I hope your login page is something like this:

I am using 1000 plan, 10 Mbps till 30Gigs and then 2Mbps Ul.

Oh you are Beam's customer from 5 years is it thats nice,..hows your experience from so many years dude.?Yes same login page, anyway we can bypass that would be helpful.

Oh you are Beam's customer from 5 years is it thats nice,..hows your experience from so many years dude.?

Yes same login page, anyway we can bypass that would be helpful.

Sad. but happy with the speeds..

Dear Techdudewelcome to ACTTo avoid the login everytime, you can go for wifi router(either from company or market) which can be configured for automatic login (PPPoE).Btw you dont pay anything to the engineers and do let us know the person name or atleast your customer ID to identify the person. we will take necessary action to avoid such things infuture.

Dear Techdude

welcome to ACT

To avoid the login everytime, you can go for wifi router(either from company or market) which can be configured for automatic login (PPPoE).

Btw you dont pay anything to the engineers and do let us know the person name or atleast your customer ID to identify the person.
we will take necessary action to avoid such things infuture.

Hello,🙂

Yes i will test that automatic login from my router for PPPoE and let the result know .

Thanks.

Dear Actian,Please create a facebook page like beam fiber to address complaints. You can be better than Getting worse in the starting.... and please hint where are you Guys next launching.?? Chennai ?