When Mayawati needs sandals, private jet flies to Mumbai’ - Wikileaks

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
she is a dirty bitch no doubt. I feel like abusing whenever i hear her name...

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
its people like these who anger the common man and hence the large turn out at Anna hazare fast!! >:X

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. well. it's not like we are not to be blamed. we the people are the ones who support caste politics. who would not want to get benefits of getting jobs based on their caste and creed? why do we see protests where people actually want to get classified as OBC/ST/SC etc? :confused:

i mean if regular people stop voting in the name of caste, how would these leaders get elected in the first place?

----------

and comedy part:
Julian Assange must be send to mental asylum: Mayawati - YouTube

i wish someone add english translation to this video and post it on reddit.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Assange said, "Mayawati has betrayed rational thought. The question is, has she also betrayed the Dalit? There is no question that the documents are official papers from the US embassy. These papers have been proven the world over, including by the aggressive persecution of our people by Washington. The allegations within them are made by US diplomats in their private communications back to Hillary Clinton. If chief minister Mayawati has a problem with the contents of these communications she need to take it up with Hillary."

Assange asking Mayawatti to admit her error and apologise, said, "Should she fail to do so, she is welcome to send her private jet to England to collect me, where I have been detained against my will, under house arrest, for the last 272 days. I would be happy to accept asylum, political asylum, in India--a nation I love. In return, I will bring Mayawati a range of the finest British footwear."

freaking awesome!