Get Rs.900 cashback when you upgrade to HD

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 8, 2008
Kolkata
Hi All,A new offer has been launched by Dish TV where all SD customers can upgrade to Dish TruHD & now get Rs.900 cashback compared to the previous Rs.400 cashback.To avail the offer, any SD subscriber can send 'GOHD' to 57575 from their registered mobile no.Thanks!

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Awesome. I wish Tata Sky could do something similar too. They give a cash back of 300 for an upgrade to the HD DVR

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 8, 2008
Kolkata
@aguntuk,That really is a good offer. But I will upgrade to HD only after the cashback amount is increased! :)

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Exactly what I am doing. Waiting. In the hope that the prices will reduce sometime

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Jun 29, 2010
Actually it was a good deal but ya true 40 HD channels are fake

----------

@ icycool25

I dont think that they will now offer max amount & if it happen then its your luck

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 8, 2008
Kolkata
Well Dish TV has already revised their tag-line by mentioning that they are offering 40 HD 'Services' & not 'Channels'. Moreover Dish TV still has most of the TruHD channels except the Star AsliHD channels...!

Jignesh

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Hyderabad
Well Dish TV has already revised their tag-line by mentioning that they are offering 40 HD 'Services' & not 'Channels'. Moreover Dish TV still has most of the TruHD channels except the Star AsliHD channels...!

Haha Dish TV has 8 True HD channels, D2H has 12 :D

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
Sep 11, 2007
Oh, they started paying customers to opt for their fake HD? Poor chaps, yet to realise that customers are not fools to opt for their fake HD channels. Comon guys, be brave and stop your bullshit campaign on fake HD. Its so irritating that every time I see that add, I am forced to leave the channel in which it is being telecasted.