Websites for watching online movies

almon

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
Guys, I am looking for some good websites for watching movies online. Please share some links, if you know any. It would be better if you can categorize the links according to the type of movie it majorly host.:desire:

almon

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
yeah, but movie list is not big and you know about copyright issue.

rkumar02

Regular
Regulars
Jun 15, 2008
yes..list of movies are not big...but no issue with copyright at these are full length partnership release. Normal situation any clip can not be more than 15 minutes. Also search by movie name in you tube and you can find many full length add revenue share based release...just check that if movie length is more than 5 minutes means not copyright issue. Also note that copyright issue is with person who uploaded in public viewing and it their responsibility to take consent from content owner.

almon

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
any other option ? youtube is an obvious choice but i need more good websites.

rkumar02

Regular
Regulars
Jun 15, 2008
do some googling..there are many foreign websites having excellent collections.

acc1444

Regular
Regulars
Aug 2, 2008
Guys, I am looking for some good websites for watching movies online. Please share some links, if you know any.
It would be better if you can categorize the links according to the type of movie it majorly host.:desire:

If you are from India, forget about online streaming. If in case you have 2mbps, that is good but you can not buffer HD movies online in india.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
If you are looking for LEGAL and FREE, there really are no options apart from YouTube and Yahoo.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
most of those free ytube movies are so crappy its weird that ytube actually thinks ppl will like to watch that crap !