• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,358

volcano619

Prononimous
ISP
Jio 4G/Idea 2G/ACT
Is 800 GB FUP applicable in MTNL 3G UL plans while roaming in BSNL 3G network....!!Has any1 checked this thing....!! =OPlzz do reply....!!THANKS AND REGARDS....!! 🙂-------------------VOLCANO619--------------------KING OF COMMUNICATION-------------------------__----->>

Why don't you do the needful and report here 😀

I'm working on it...!!In fact I posted this thing 2 days before but no1 replied.....!!I got nothing...Thats y im asking.....!!......I also sometimes provide useful information lol..... >_>I'm not a Native...You guys are native so u al can check it with the CSC....!!CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG....!! 🙂

If sim is from MTNL Mumbai, data roaming in BSNL's Goa and Maharashtra network gets deducted from your FUP balance. This is 100% correct.

But I am not sure of data roaming agreements between MTNL and BSNL beyond the limits of Mah and Goa. They are charging 1p/10kb in roaming as per here

Lemme make it more clear and simple.....THANKS BY THE WAY FOR THE KIND INF..... 🙂if my FUP of 800 GB gets consumed...say bout in 4 months(4500rs. 6 months validity UL plan)..will i be again refilled with 800 GB....as the normal MTNL 3G users do....???THANKS AND REGARDS..... 🙂Oh yes by the way....i live in pune.....which comes under MAH&GOA circle....so no issue there i guess....

To be honest, 800GB FUP is still huge. I haven't even gone near 100 MB in the last month. So you have to check if MB's are auto refiling or you have to call CC and report back.

Hi As per mtnl resourcess..there wont be any roaming restictions on FUP once your exhausted...( but i didnt get concrete promise from them) they answered first you finish it..they are so confidant that i cannot finish...800 gb limit..anyway i clearly replied same question on your query in another thread...check it...cheers