Nasser calls Indian fielders 'donkeys'

• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 4,826
And now Micheal Vaughan joins the list. Bloody A*******S he cudnt play for England for a long time like a "Donkey" Himself

I dont know who the "4th donkey" is according to him.But an Nasser's comment, i dont think we shud create much fuss. After all he said what we say in Fora/Communities about our fielders! Dont we many times speak out, "Gadha hai saala!" and all?

It was all made in a good sense and has been taken completely out of proportion.Have heard english commentators calling their own slow fielders as donkeys.Its just an expression.Why do we overreact to any comment by a foreigner(Nasser was born in India though)

I doubt it was made with any sense... it was only made to court a controversy... We might have Naseer in next Biss Boss ...

Ok. Had never heard of this for sure! Then i think we have got a trailer to Nasser's comments right in the 1st ODI.Hope that our guys comeback hard now!

Yeah i also know they are coming here in October fist week. They will get back each and every penny alongwith due interest & penalties if applicable!

well what england has achieved so far in international cricket ?they dont have a single world cup... and we have 2.What Nasser gussain and michal vaughen has achieved in international cricket ?they were just another cricketers.I think ICC should restore Ireland in next world cup so that we can see "Asli gadha kaun hai" ?The team which loose a match after scoring above 300 against Ireland...

Amit...I think buddy they are reconsidering their decision of "10 teams affair". I am sure Ireland wud make it. Its sheer, raw talent in there. Wud love to see Ireland in the top league in the future.