Apple iPhone

I was just expressing my opinion, nothing personalAs for your question "htc vision is for?", its a matter or prefrences, maybe i am a kind of person who thinks why should i spend more for obsolete technology when i can get latest thing at that same price.Peace!Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxYnuHX3LCIJust saw this on my RSS Feed. Need to find out more!Ah. It's a fake. 😀

Apple is all about publicity, publicity, mad followers, mad followers and even more mad followers....:skeleton:

on the contrary, IMO they tend to lose more from something like this... (and they are last in need of publicity)...the last time this happened, the prototype iPhone was bought by some tech forum for $5K ... Though, the actually conclusion and inference here would be that Iphone 5 is coming (which everyone already knew 😛 )

This time they will have to put some really good features in it, the competition from others is really at its best.

heh. Apple iPhone 4 still has little competition in the market. majority of owners of iphone are those who would NOT BUY a device powered by another platform. there is a very minor user base who would switch to android. in any case, iphone 5 would have enough to keep the critics quite. it would probably be faster than the current edition. would feature a much better camera. frankly speaking there is little missing in iPhone 4 that can be fixed right now.

^I sometimes feel that all those hardcore Apple users are like sheep's herded by the 'cowboy' steve jobs. They don't even look at the competition.I think they well go for one 'bang' feature like 3D disp./3D camera too keep up with apple fame...

well Apple usually does not respond to competition. for the last couple of years, they have been setting the standards. and the competition takes a long time to come close. iPhone 4 display is still hard to match. macbook pro battery life is hard to match. ipad price and battery life is hard to match. macbook air has been available for so long. we just are seeing the arrival of usable ultrabooks from PC manufacturers. and most of these would cost as much as the air... which one would you buy?

I doubt it... If you see most of the tech sites... all compare any new device with Apple devices...

Even the ones who are into Andriod and other platforms, tend to skew to Apple specifically because of there technology...

I hate to say this, but Apple is more of a bench mark for the industry now... we've to deal with it... as nothing else is coming close to giving it a competition...

----------

we which one would you buy?

Exactly..

I read this in a forum(reviewing Sony tablet) where the guy said this.. If you want to buy something that costs as much as apple, you would buy apple instead....

^^ about just the battery case there is a short story behind it. I don't remember exactly where i have read this....Apple has gobbled up almost the entire global supply of li-ion polimer type batteries(most probably!!) which are used up in all the above mentioned devices. Others simply are waiting for the supply to increase and have their turn.