Taxes

• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 5,123
If u have actually paid up 2,00,000 then u need not worry at all! Just pay the balance by year end, or atleast before u file ur return.

Ahh.. I meant 2 lakh from PayPal to my bank.

Then i wud suggest u shud pay the advance tax, what else! Otherwise, u might end up paying interest on the non-payment or short-payment of Advance tax.

Then i wud suggest u shud pay the advance tax, what else! Otherwise, u might end up paying interest on the non-payment or short-payment of Advance tax.

When is the last date to submit the advance tax?

Also Is it alread ycalculated or I'll have to calculate this mess?

ahem. sit with your dad or hire a CA or get a representative that IT department provides for such calculations. no one is going to handle your shit for you. you have to calculate your income, your expenses, the profit. and the tax on it. you have to deposit the tax on time, file the IT return... and hope that everything turns out to be ok.

No 1 calculates it for u re. Its simple u have to do all this urself. Then, in the end, when u submit ur return, the software with IT Dept does all the workings & comes out with ur actual liability.

And the deadline for the payment is December 15. If u deposit by this date, then the software will not calculate any interest. If u pay after this date, interest will start to accrue on it.

----------

Well, u got too much frank! 😀

😕 very few work profiles in india are tax free i would imagine. 😕 i am pretty sure soldiers pay taxes on their salaries.