Airtel customers suffer the most? :D

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,612
very true !

airtel is helpless, thanks to our population. indian corporates are greedy and airtel has grabbed max customer. problems would bound to happen:miserable::rain:

...He noted that the member operators work hard to ensure all their customers are satisfied. "Any customer complaint is taken seriously and all reasonable efforts are made to resolve the complaint in a timely fashion," he said.

Pure bullshit.

airtel is helpless, thanks to our population. indian corporates are greedy and airtel has grabbed max customer. problems would bound to happen:miserable::rain:
yas
har ek friend disconnect hota hai (airtel se)

Thats very true friends...recently i had taken 2 sim cards of airtel due to their ad showing free 2gb net for a month.i had to spend about 10 Rs per each sim and travel about 6 times to the shop and took 3 to 4 days for the sim to get activated with gprs offer.Really disgusting

once the fuktels call center employee told me that they have got too many Disconnection request...and he would not be able to transfer my line to any of their dept 😛 this was during the time when those crap FUPs were introduced....

----------

But I think BSNL is probably the worse.....I think they probably hiding their complains they got or they never keep a copy of it 😛

http://www.pluggd.in/airtel-baba-ki-jai-ho-297/

H
ere is exert from article
Now this month, after 3 months of relative silence, Baba Airtel got pissed off with me and sent a Rs 5000 bill. The reason – apparently I had “forgotten” to inform the call center that the Data plan (Rs 98 – 1GB) needs to be turned on. Wait – What? Hadnt I written it on the Account Opening Form? Yes – but apparently I still have to inform them once my free period is over. Logical?