Need INDANE LPG cylinders

aviral sangal

Senior
ISP
Tikona
hello guys,i need to purchase 2 indane cylinders as i have to surrender my gas connection and for that i need to deposit 2 cylinders to them.Anyone willing to sell?? PM or reply here

What exactly are you trying to do? If you have surrender your connection, why not just give them those cylinders you already have.

Actually we took the PNG connection about 5 years back and sold the cylinders as they were not needed. Now PNG has given a notice to surrender the connection

Actually we took the PNG connection about 5 years back and sold the cylinders as they were not needed. Now PNG has given a notice to surrender the connection

Even if PNG wants you to surrender the connection, why would you need to give THEM a cylinder. The cylinders are only for LPG connections.

hehe did not expect I would find a LPG thread on IBF... 😛btw like in ur case in anyone's else's case also one needs to give back the LPG cylinder if they surrender the connection so you might have hard time in finding someone to do so...btw who took your LPG cylinders that u got ?

Now, I know I shouldn't be saying this, but did you try asking at the local grocery/general store (not a supermarket chain, mind you).