sick 'Airtel' suckin' blood.

Piyush Chandra

Curious!
ISP
BSNL-DSL
I want to port out 2 of.my nos from idea and airtel to bsnl upe. The problem as u must have guessed is that airtel isnot lettin me port out and is retaining me by cancellin my porting request all of a sudden giving all the shitty reasons.I went to ARC and they told i smhow (out of nowhere) have acceptd.the offered tariff plan so the request has been cancelled.While i never accpted thier any of the plans. Have written to airtel.presence and nodal.office but not a reply.from both side.Do i have to wait for 15 days (as told by csc bsnl) and then file a porting request again. Can anything be done about the rejected request, can that be used and forwarded again.I have rejected.their.plan they put me on and now am on.pay/sec plan.Most of the guys here are fed of dis sickest operator so as.i am. Suggestion guys...

i am still waiting for my own porting from airtel to vodafone. i have not received any confirmation of a rejection. i guess your's is a postpaid account which is easier to track wrt MNP requests.

No. Its a prepaid account with lifetime validity. But still they rejected out of nowhere.Mine is a 6 yr old prepaid connection. Also aftr the rejection i cannot connect to customer care and complain.

Thats excellent. But mine request has been rejected not urz buddy. ;-) I there smthing i can do abt the rejected request so dont have to wait for next 11 days For another upc.

Somehow I get a feeling tht all service providers r hand in gloves for this mess related to MNP .. They just don't want the user to leave the network .. So they never really process ur request ..I have applied for MNP from reliance to vodafone a week back .. haven't got even a single sms from reliance or vodafone ..Atleast vodafone should have sent me some message stating tht my request is in progress etc etc .. But there is no reply .. as if I haven't applied for anything ..

Hound your current operator, it works. Or least it worked when I ported out from Vodafone to Idea.

Ya ur right buddy....even m tryin to get one of my no ported from idea to bsnl but no intimation
from any of the sides. Dont know wt dey r upto. Only the bsnl cc says u have to wait for 7 days and aftr
dat if a.mesaage comes then the porting is done.

----------

Dunno y r de dese money suckerz private telecom is so much messed up with
Mnp thing and becoming a pain for the customerz. Aftrall its the customers wish which
matters.
Newys headin to ARC @ 2'clock to kick thier butt..dey have had too much of ma pateince.

now here is a new thing from airtel juz to not let go. i went to arc they connected me to the back end service guy. i asked him wt is the legal reason that they have rejected my porting request. so the guy answers that sir ur sim is under "contraction violation" and u will never be able to port out of airtel. i said that let me talk to a higher authorityabt dis issue so he said that they will state the same thing.i asked him that y u people are pain in the a** so he replied its the rules and he nor anyone cant do nething abt it.but the lady there stated that if the customer has crossed 90 days then he can move to any service he wants and no one can stop him.she forwarded a mail to thier executives but there is not a single responsethey are just making the issue a bitch.