Indian Premier League Updates

One thing for sure People who read these forum should understand.., Nobody Said the Quality of Service what Tata Sky Provides are bad.. A Standard and Good hardware which comes for years of years, and they response to the emails, Online Request etc are still good.But Please note as many do not see any problem here there concern would be about the Channels what they give and how effective they give, and the design package. That is where tatasky needs to improve a lot. They should stop saying the reason they do not have the space on TP's to provide any new channels and should look for increasing their content. Normally in DTH, 4 out of 10 People will have problem, so the rest of 6 would feel the Service is good. On average basis when they compare TS stands far, that is where they have to improve. Will not we proud if tatasky comes to the place where there are more content and a reasonable Prize.. sure we are going to.... So it is not Just a fact that people blame TS for everything, but there are many areas where they need to concentrate to have a good count of customers to use their services..On avareage, when one individual think of DTH, the first Point would Channel Count and the Services and other benefits what they provide.

MUMBAI: After the World Cup and the Indian Premier League (IPL), the value of the residual cricketing properties in the year could fall due to India's poor performance and an economic slowdown.

Media analysts had forecast the cricket television broadcasting economy to earn an advertising revenue of Rs 20 billion this year. While the World Cup fetched Rs 5 billion, the IPL took home Rs 10 billion.

"As the India-West Indies series was just after the two marquee events, there was a level of fatigue. The India-England series was a disappointment and could cast an influence on the other remaining properties in the year," says a media analyst.

Indiantelevision.com > Media, Advertising & Marketing Watch >Cricket after World Cup and IPL

Cricket viewing in India is pretty much performance based. Although this current tour can be an exception, but even normally, when India loses 1 game & people dont watch the next. Few early wickets go down & TV Sets r switched off. During the World Cup Finals, same thing cud have happened at my home. But i didnt let that happen. 😀

During this WC finals when we lost few wkts i thought thats the end of it...but always there is hope with every hardcore indian fan ...they feel that even no-11 batsman could win for india....To be short our brain knows that we will loose but our heart will say we can in....its not only in watching cricket its applicable in all the work we do....hoping for miracle....One more thing...there was a time when sachin gets out people used to switching off the TV or change channels thinking that we would loose....atleast we have eradicated that now....

Yes, so the brands sponsored by these guys wud be after them to perform well now!

IF they are not performing they will not renew the contract....I believe when sachin was not playing well few years back...Airtel Didnt renew his contract....Is Sachin Still PEpsi?

Watching cricket now is live watching a movie after the climax,We should wait for the India-Australia series to bring back the intensity in cricket once again

Before that we have a home series against England and we play 5 ODIS against Eng....It will be booster to the audience to see india back in winning ways.....

I guess he has left Pepsi. And surprisingly its on far-fetched corners of my brain, that he had featured once in a Coke ad.

With Coke...I really doubt that....

I said "Far-fetched corners of my brain" that means i dont clearly remember whether i saw him in Coke ad or not.

But i remember that at the time of seeing that ad, i was surprised, "Sachin was with Pepsi. Whats this?"

----------

So i was right! 😛

Even the great Sachin can be bought for money and will do what you want.....

After so long with Pepsi....now he is with coke...

----------

----------

So i was right! 😛

Yes indeed....