• Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,488

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0kxyGAubzMLooks like India or one of the neighboring countries.

we should have one bill for this too no stupid stunts allowed anywhere in India...lol

It is definitely India. If you watch carefully at 1:55, the station name Reay Road gives it away. It is a station on the Mumbai local Harbor line.

0:48 was crazy :black_eyed:Living proof - Man's evolution from monkeys. :001_tt2😛S: There is also another video from saudi or some arab country where some guys are trying the same shit on a running car.

good to see that it is from india. i was wondering if it was from bangladesh or pakistan!

Video is getting downloaded but in the mean time, from the train color it looks like Mumbai.

----------

yep Raey road is in Mumbai.

There are lots of Videos of Stunts in Mumbai Local on You Tube. I recently came across a video in which a commuter fell from a Virar Bound train and that gt recorded on Mobile. 🙁

woman almost hit by train lucky - YouTube

This is not stunt but this is death escape by may be microseconds.

P.S Its old video, might already have been posted long back

----------

Mumbai Local Train stunts - YouTube

You can no more call this a stunt.. its very very regular now in Mumbai!

----------

Youths die while doing stunts in local - YouTube

This is crazy.. two guys die doing stunt.

How? They both were doing stunt leaning out of the train.

But they didnt know that they both were in opposite train.

They both collide and die!

The first video was shown on Star News last year. They had an entire episode on Mumbai ke manchale

The video in first post is now running all over facebook.

How did it end... I remember seeing one such Video on Televison (AXN) where they say (don't show) the guy fell down and died 🙁 !

This has happy ending... train reaches safe and sound.