Best price to buy Motorola Defy online

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 17,235
Post some screenshots and are you facing any problem?I have Defy with the red camera lens 😕

wowser. you managed to do it? 😀

i have not tried it on my end ever. 😛
you should. the amount of tweaks available is insane. changing whole themes with single click. call blacklist integrated into the phone. etc. etc. etc.

My phone only has an alpha/experimental build in which camera doesn't work, still I am using it.

every thing is working fineits good to have such mod if manufacturer does not support it !camera is on and wifi is perfect. I have green lens so it can max show VGA in video and 5MP in still shots.so overall battery is also draining slowiy.its good try.I did this method: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1054447I installed 7.1 instead of RC 1.5 and the google aaps

^^Yeah you had to replace 7.1 forRc. 720p recording is for official leaked gb sbf only. So you are not missing anything. Enjoy.

heh. motorola told to change the marketing campaign for the defy as it is not as rugged as they claim it is!

“We considered viewers were not likely to interpret the ads as suggesting the product was entirely damage-resistant or that there would not sometimes be faulty handsets,” the authority said. “We also noted, however, we had not seen any evidence that directly reflected the dropping scenario depicted in the ads.

“Because we had not seen evidence that dropping the Defy from the height shown in the ads would not damage the phone, we concluded that the ads misleadingly exaggerated the performance of the product."

The ASA ruled that the ads must not be broadcast again in their current form and told Motorola to “ensure future ads did not misleadingly exaggerate the performance of products”.

Motorola's 300 phone tests not enough proof for ASA - Readability

Rs. 4000 extra then defy200 Mhz CPU speed extra200mAh extra batteryandroid 2.31GB extra storage^are some major changes compared to defy

People who were planning to buy Defy and were unable to do so can get plus now.But, it's very unfortunate that the company officially damned the Defy by not offering 2.3 for it.People who are planning to get Defy plus should keep in mind that Motorola would not give a damn....if they expect this newly launched phone to get ICS update 😀

CyanogenMod 7.1 is working best with defy... and can be easily downgraded to official India Froyo 2.2.2 for claiming warranty...

Just to clarify, defy plus has exactly the same processor as defy. Only it has been clocked at 1 Ghz instead of 800 MHz. If you overclock it to 1 Ghz, you'll get exactly the same result.18k is a ridiculous price for this phone. Sony Xperia Neo V is a much better deal. Also, sulekha.com is selling the Galaxy sl for under 15k which is also a good deal.

Just to clarify, defy plus has exactly the same processor as defy. Only it has been clocked at 1 Ghz instead of 800 MHz. If you overclock it to 1 Ghz, you'll get exactly the same result.

18k is a ridiculous price for this phone. Sony Xperia Neo V is a much better deal.

Also, sulekha.com is selling the Galaxy sl for under 15k which is also a good deal.

720p video recording and 'at least' gingerbread update might have justified the previous version even with 17k tag.

This new edition is simply business whorishness.