Register For Games And Video Conf

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,024

Suraj

Regular
B) right so anybody tried these new features....they are offerin some free trial period it seems

I tried to register for 4 day trial of Games on Demand but it gets stuck while registering.But got a email from India Games about registration confirmation.Will try the service and post review soon!

games offer seems to do with mobile games and all.page doesnt clearly explain anything :angry: so all in all seem to be useless offers by mtnl su****s to make more profitUSELESS :angry: :angry:

^^^no dear u can download full games on PC and the downloads won be counted in ur data usage. Unfortunately I am not able to Login after registering. Why dont MTNL fix everything before launching new things.The site is not at all helpful and not even informative....

ya that`s why they offerin free trial run for now 😉

http://web1.mtnl.net.in/triband/games/games.html

a little more info there..

wat i wanna know is.... HM if i`m registered with the gaming service..... i can download full games for free 😉 . and also get to keep em for as long as i wish to?

also it says...
# All downloads during gaming session for downloads and playing under gaming username(xxxxxxx@games) will be free and will not be added in Triband usage account.

hmmm.. so basically. if i register for the gaming service.. and download whole day... and not play games... it would not count ?? 😛

chicmagnet good question !!!and are these games legal ???? 😛 😀 😀 just askin..now seems interesting

hehe waise, i don think that the mtnl ppl wud be dumb enough to put pirated games, but if by a meagerly chance they did then it wud be fun to watch mtnl get sued 😀 😀 😛 😛 😛

MTNL people are quick to reply to emails! Within hours they replied to me and resolved my login issue.Initially we have to download the GoD software from that site (around 4 or 4.5 MB), with that GoD software whatever games u download are not counted in the MB usage.But all surfing on that site and downloading of GoD software is counted in our data usage.Good to use for FREE 😛, I am downloading my first game... 🙂

aabe i downloaded the game Freelancer and 150 MB download showed up in my usage on register site me mad, me pissed :angry:

when u login to http://register.mtnl.net.in/, u can see on the left Game Users..pl click.

When u click on it "The data shown will be exempt from billing in the subsequent billing cycle.".

Initially I though it would not be counted in the data usage itself but I dont like the idea of it being counted in the usage and later exempted in the bill.

Half of the MTNL do not what is Triband and how does it work. In case of a billing dispute they always go by MB's used in session history, how would one explain them that I had downloaded a Game and it is exempted from being charged. Thats so pathetic and stupid.

I have sent an email to MTNL to unsubscibe...

Video conf might be useful to some ppsl's but this game thing sucks absolutely.Don'y we get enough games on internet that we are going to pay 150/300 to Mtnl.No Offence for those who prefer Multiplayer gaming.

ya i think for multiplayer games.. this is surely gonna be useful ... anyone tried the video conferencing thing..

When you click on Game Users..pl click, at the top it is written that the note is for users who are on OPEN INTERNET ACCESS PLAN. Wanted to know what they mean by OPEN INTERNET ACCESS PLAN. Is this related to how I connect or has this to do with the plan we have? And if it has to do with the way I connect, if I am using bridge mode then will I be charged differently? All the details about the service are so sketchy.

should i download games or not.....???i should have tried downloading yesterday coz i lost all 1gb for 590nu within 26 days so it wd hav been easy to see if they billed those gaming mbs or not