Nokia C5-00 5MP 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6,048
go for E5 around 9k... better mobile...only drawback is no dual camera.

Unboxing C5 5MP::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2bc4F33XM

^^^ Thanks for the video 🙂
go for E5 around 9k... better mobile...
only drawback is no dual camera.
Yes, but C5 5MP has dual camera, and its around Rs 7.5 K. I am sure no decent phone with dual camera comes in this price range (except Indian brand mobiles).

uh, is this the same phone as earlier but with a 5MP camera?
Yes its same phone with 5MP camera. Also RAM & ROM is increased.

Better stay away from this model. I use it(as seen in my sig.) and it sucks....:nono:The camera pics are very grainy(3.2mp) & i am sure this one wd to be of the same quality.low RAM was a problem but may have been resolved in this latest iteration.But the worst part is the screen size...@ 2.2 inch, it is way too small by any standards.:smileysimmons:

Older Nokia C5 might be having this problem.But newer is much better. Its camera is 5 MP which takes good pictures and videos. RAM is also increased, and I have never experienced any delays in any app. Its has app like Facebook and Nokia Maps which works very fast (on TATA Docomo 3G). And main purpose I bought this mobile was to use it as modem, and it works far better providing speed upto 2~3 Mbps (on Docomo 3G).

^ ohh my bad a**, i bumped into an old thread. actually this thread was coming in the latest topics pane...:smiley-fart005: