Nokia 100 and 101 budget feature phones

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,994
dam it really suxs when not able to backup msgs...when one has to move to a new cell

Got my Nokia 101 from Flipkart today.

Very light phone. I hate the charger though. It requires a three pin plug and the design is very annoying.

Photos.

Now we all will get most reliable user review of the phone compared to posts on GSMarena, etc websites 😀Just let us know about any hanging or restart issues observed in phone....Congrats BTW 🙂

i have to get a new connection to use this phone. this one is for mom actually. i previously had bought a tata indicom phone for her. too bad the samsung phone turned out to be a dud. i do not want to go through the whole mobile number portability hassle. would probably get her a new number in the evening from the local vodafone store. 😕

build quality is fine. buttons are also good. too soft actually. i wonder if i can damage them with my nails! loudspeaker is pretty loud. too bad it is one of those models that requires the head piece for the radio to work. i hate this part. it also has a mp3 player though the only way you can get the music on the device is using a memory card filled with music. i doubt i would be using it at all (mom i mean). not used the phone much. i just got her a vodafone connection and went to sleep. 😀

oye how is the reception on this thing...?is voice clear and loud..in both loudspeker and handset mode.... my mom's current samsung c110 or something ended up a bad purchase becz of which she smtimes does nt even carry her cell many times...... she was asking fr sm basic cell which has good battery life and no network breaking like in this one...

it's a Nokia. i don't think there is going to be any problem. i do not use this phone myself so cannot really say. they also have a nokia 100 model which is cheaper and without dual sim and other frills. 😛