Videocon D2H DTH: Clarity Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 404
  • Views Views 52,644
@ MAX24I am using SD D2H... getting around 80% Quality signal only... the engineer told me that i should use HD STB so that i can get 100% quality else i cannot get in Tirupati that what he says...

This is something crazy things said by Engineer. You should definately mark mail to d2h online team and insist them to make realignment of Antenna and improve the PQ .

Yes. Instead of calling up the Call Centre, u shud look to interact with the Customer Care via email. they will give template replies when u ask for channels. But in genuine complaints, they try their best to solve ur issue.

U do 1 thing - when the engineer comes to ur place, u just show him the difference between D2h & Cable, so that he realises what issue u r facing. And dont agree that with any other thing, until they make it 100%.

----------

Another thing - these people are scared of TRAI. In March, i was told "U cannot have Sports Gold Pack or Gold Pack on HD DVR. Its compulsory to have a pack which has HD channels in it." People at call centres, their seniors all said the same thing.

I did only 1 thing - Wrote to TRAI, with a copy marked to D2h CC. Within a week i got Sports Gold Pack on HD DVR, and also a confirmation from TRAI that my issue is solved.

@ Jaymin, Many times I prefer mail them & they respond me by phone calls.

Ok, the person who calls u up, is generally from the Noida centre. Thats their main centre from where they do lots of things. So when he calls up, u shud inform him about ur issue, so that he sends an engineer at ur place. And when that engineer comes, show him the problem, along with the difference in clarity.

Another thing - these people are scared of TRAI. In March, i was told "U cannot have Sports Gold Pack or Gold Pack on HD DVR. Its compulsory to have a pack which has HD channels in it." People at call centres, their seniors all said the same thing.

I did only 1 thing - Wrote to TRAI, with a copy marked to D2h CC. Within a week i got Sports Gold Pack on HD DVR, and also a confirmation from TRAI that my issue is solved.

Did you log your complaint with trai on pgportal or something else??

I just got the email ids of few concerned persons in TRAI, from their website & sent them an email.

I have registered my complaint via mail in the noon, i got confirmation and complaint number in my mobile in the evening itself and to the surpise i got reply for the mail too, but its a template... anyway let me see with the Technician whether he can bring 100% Quality in my dish...

Whenever Engineer visits , don't listen to any shit reasons and ask him to get the signal matched to 100% . 🙂

I found a problem in picture quality by my family member in the evening. I have cables tv & d2h and both cable are very closed about at 3 mtrs. Maybe it affect picture quality of both. As moscot said I also dont have to any reason from the engineer & I am waiting for pkarthik24's reply.

But u people have to ensure that the STB isnt near any Speaker system or something. Coz thats a genuine reason due to which clarity gets affected. i have noticed this myself.

@ Jaymin,Yeah I follow that thing specially. I put the box on tv but I dont think those (left & right speakers of 29 inch tv) affect the stb because the company also caring about that. But thanks for suggestion. :thumb:

Today the engineer came, now the Quality has became 75% from 80% He changed the LNB and checked but now all waste... He said i have to Have HD Box so that i can get 95% and also he said 100% not possible at all.... arguing with him is totaly waste.... he said even i can visit his store they also get the save Quality strength not 100%.... I have some amount recharged.... i will wait until diwali for diwali offer then i will think of moving AIRTEL or good DTH