Sify Brodband Tips and Tricks

• Thread starter Thread starter soothsayer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,387

soothsayer

hey all! Are you a Sify Broadband User? Got any tricks and tips for others ????Post them up in here...... Rulz!!!* Pls be clear

no un-necessary formatting tags... we can read normal text. cannot we? 😛get airtel is what i suggest. the best tip that actually worked for me 😉

The best trick is to use an alternate client like easysify or supersify.

Pray 2 times a day that ur lan doesnt blowoff at night if u have night acc

i HAVE A TRICK FOR YOU.....This trick helps you use the internet with more speeds....If you are subscribed to 64 kbps or 128 kbps, you might use this trick. If you are already on 256 kbps, its of no use... as the maximum speed you can use is 256.First of all,,,, --> works only on vista --> have ip scanner. --> scan for ips --> note a ip --> dont bother about the client logins are so --> open network connections and change you ip to theirs --> after changing ip, instantly it shows "ip conflict" --> the two options available are "diagonise" and the other is "close" --> click diagonise --> vista diagonises for the problems and suggests 3 options --> select the last option ie.., reset the Local Area Network --> Click that option --> it resets and says probleem is resolved.... i mean you will get his internet, with his speed. --> test all ips and choose the one with highest speed --> if it cannot solve the problem after the ip conflict,, let it diagonise for as many times as it asks for... at last you will get the connection in this procedure...... --> i dont know wether the network admins are alarmed when this process is performed.ENJOY. i have a lot of tricks to use with sify. meet me