How to Unlock Aircel 3g data card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently purchased Huawei E1750C HSPA DATA card (Marketed By Aircel).

I m able to use another SIM on Windows 7 via Windows dialer.......

but Aircel's Inbuilt dialer doesn't allows us to change the APN,, (it is kinda locked, or maybe i havn't figured out how to change it)..... So i m not able to use it on Windows XP...

Can anyone help me out so change the APN... or maybe an alternative dialer from Huawei......

sir i also have the same problem please any body help me.

After unlocking AIRCEL Huawei e1750c datacard , when i use another sim internet not connected only show network please give me ur contact no,,,,help me please..because my 1900 rupees is totally going in vain

Are you sure that you can use the internet service of some other service provider via dialer? If yes, then you already have your dongle unlocked!!And all that you now need is the latest version of Mobile Partner/Mobile Broadband. Search for it on Google and you'll get it. If not, then ask me and I'll PM the stuff to you. But do search on Google at least once. 🙂

why dont u use other dashboard? check out dc-files.com . the UTPSxyzxyzxyz.exe will remove the custom aircel dialer from the modem and hope it will help u!

I have unlocked aircel usb modem E1750c and I am using Airtel sim in it but its not connecting on edge network and its connecting only on wcdma network. Does anybody has any solution for my problem on both windows xp and windows 7 OS .

Could you please tell me how you unlock ur data card bcoz i tried much more things but i didn't get sucess. I also purchase the same model E1750C

I have AIRCEL E1750C Huawei HSPA Datacard. I want to unlock it for using other networks. Anyone please tell me how to do it in Windows XP ??

type the IMEI number

Status
Not open for further replies.