Idea 3G in Mumbai started

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 18,771
I Tried in in real bro. I am using Mobile TV in Reliance 3G since launch when it was free. Presently using News Pack and I am getting only 150 charged. No extra Paisa. For Vodafone I tried it during CWC and same experience there also.

reliabce i m not sure, so did not comment upbut others i am surecwg time vf was free

Not CWG dude, World Cup time. I don't think it was free, bcoz Rs 150 was deducted from Balance. But 10p/10kb kind of deduction didn't happened.

if other members can clear the doubts... please comment on this ! 🙂

----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/85209607.jpg/

Uploaded with http://imageshack.us

Even if they dont charge anything extra, still they are charging fixed rentals for the pack! If i am spending around 300 pm for watching TV at home, i dont think its wise enough to spend extra for watching TV on mobile.

Its bascially for those, who have field job . I remember it was monthend and Ayodhya Verdict was about to be declared and there was a tense environment all over Mumbai as well as India. And it that situation, Mobile TV was the only means to get connected with Media instantly. Whether its Mumbai Waterlogging, Bomb Blast and other disasters, Mobile TV is very usefull to instantly connect to Media. So its good for Neews bt for rest all serials and Movies, its damm bakwas .

Ur view is right, provided the monthly charge reduces to around 50-75. These stuff are still not worth 150 to me.

Even I am planning to deactivate it now as I no more have a field job and IBF keeps updating all around the world :mushroom:

i used tv on mtnl for a month...then reliased that no point to see in small screen while travelling in a network based tv

in my handset the 3G is shown as Idea and not airtel
its Nokia e5

my samsung still shows airtel logo with 3g sign and roamimg.
what speed are u getting i got max speed upto 3.01 mbps.

not tested the speeds... bcz i dont want to waste MBs in that... if you upgrade your samsung firmware, you may see the change (at your own risk)