Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 priced at Rs. 36200 in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,778
IIRC, they launched the original tab at 38k too. Should come to 28k within a month or so.

Do not think it will be a month & do not think it will come under 30. That original one which was launched at 38 was to cash in on the lack of competition. Now with so many competitors they cannot price themselves out of contention, hence they price at 36 & may drop to 32-33 & maybe 30 even more later. Had it been same situation as before they would have probably launched it at 40-45

Instead of so many goodies offer the same at discounted ... If they really want to compete with ipad need to target customer one price otherwise it will be another zoom

IIRC, they launched the original tab at 38k too. Should come to 28k within a month or so.

And to 22k in the next month.

Seriously, I do not see it falling to 28 & certainly not 22 in the next 2-3 months. The old 7" Tab is much worse & its selling at 25 range wherever available

Seriously, I do not see it falling to 28 & certainly not 22 in the next 2-3 months. The old 7" Tab is much worse & its selling at 25 range wherever available
You telling to to one of the owners? 🙂

well its a fact that the original Galaxy tab was a transitional product released just to cash in on the tablet craze. i wonder if there are honeycomb builds available for it (unlikely because the source code is not released... right?)

Well, you do not need to be an owner to judge the market 😛The fact remains the new Tab is unlikely to fall below 28 , atleast in the next 6 months. The old Tab is likely to phased out at the 23-24 price range

i wish it was priced a bit more competitively. pricing similar to the ipad makes it a very tough buy even for someone like me.of course i have no plans to spend a fortune on a tablet right now. especially when nexus prime is just weeks away 😀

well its a fact that the original Galaxy tab was a transitional product released just to cash in on the tablet craze.

i wonder if there are honeycomb builds available for it (unlikely because the source code is not released... right?)
Not even gingerbread is officially available. And the cfw is soo00OO buggy.

I think 15-25 is the right range for tablets to appeal across the board with various features. Anything above that is a premium paid.

now that CyanogenMod guy is working for Samsung, they should release Honeycomb builds for the original Tab. even if they release it through unofficial channels.

I bought Galaxy tab 7" in jan end for 32k. Not even a single official update. I thought of selling it for like 26-27k as it was like a new piece. Checked out the market and the price was 23k. FML, I'm still searching for buyers to buy it at 18-19k. 🙁