Vodafone all set to Violate TRAI Rules and Regulations !!!

i had contacted on contact us page will that help???what will happen next

That page according to me is useless. U either call up their customer care, or mail them, with a copy to TRAI. Of course, these are the options if u have a Complaint! I assume u have a complaint! 😀

as per my experience, Vodafone is only solving issues which are getting escalated at Nodal Office. They finally offered me waiver for the wrongly charged amount, but didn't provided me clarification for why CC Executive refused to register my complain.It seems that their services are getting pathetic day by day. One issue ended and another issue rises up. Now Vodafone is denying to register complaint against telemarketers. And asked me to write mail to TRAI.

friends no point in cribbing for particular mobile operator, all operators are more or less working with equivalent trained CC man force. its very simple, how much you pay, would get equivalent type of service. remember those days, when local call rate used to be Rs. 2.99/min. airtel and voda used keep their customers on gold chair. the services was so good that operators like Idea or BSNL used to think twice before spoiling their behaviour . never heard of activation of services without customer consent. well, now if you pay 20 paise a call and expect cc to be running behind you till you are satisfied, seems impossible. opex cost is very high and like you expect salary hike from your employer or else leave the job. same way its very hard for operators to retain job if paid less and screwed everyday and night for not satisfying customer query. moreover, finding manpower itself has become challange inspite of huge population.i had gone to TATA docomo shop few weeks back, behaviour was such that i was about to hit the store guy, but he arrogantly told "what would company do when i will only quit job, jisko bolna hai boldo mein nahi darta"several visits to store has shown that no body is retained for more than 2 months, almost all guys including store manager keeps refreshing after every 2-3 months.very difficult to bring sustainability. not only with telecom, various other sectors like automobile, electronics, home decor facing retention issue. those days gone when we used have comfort zone saying "yaar i know the shop manager and he would help me"

I'm surprised you could even reach a live person on their pathetic cc menu. hardly any option has the '9' to reach a call center bloke. even i've recently lost 555 bucks to them after a lengthy exchange of emails with no solution.

I think the argument that "Since call charges are less, they offer pathetic service" Isnt valid here. If call charges were high in the past, then u give me the count of people using Mobile phones then. And even if people "Owned" mobile phones, how many times did they actually "Use" them to make calls.If they made calls, then "What was the duration" of those calls. And also what "Kind" of calls - Local/STD/International.Today, a customer with "Normal" type of usage also makes calls of around 1.5-2 hours a day. U didnt have that in past.People use STD as freely as they use Local calling. Whereas during the times that u talk about, hardly any STD calls were made.Not only that, people use a lot of Data too these days - many people around spend 98/month for getting a measly 2 GB of data.If "Sales Price" has gone down, then their "Product Mix" & "Quantity sold" have gone up considerably.Btw, u do realise that the charges were high in the past as companies were recovering their setup costs of initial laying of infrastructure?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Atleast these people shud look to change their template!!! :rofl: