If you become PM of India

Sai

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
What will you do if you become Prime Minister of India?. I will improve our army power,road condition, build warehouses to store food grains and I would try to replace Windows with Linux in Govt offices to cut licensing costs.

devx101

Senior
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
I will do this to all lazy laggards/corrupt...:naughty_bottom:....just like the film Nayak

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
Apr 15, 2009
1. Make CBI independent.2. Scholarships for financially challenged talented students.3. Educational loans at subsidised rates.4. Better roads and proper maintenance of them.5. Make bandh illegal. They did it in Kerala, but now it is called hadtal there.6. Ban protest in cities and towns which can disrupt transportation / normal life unless there is a valid reason.7. Charge political leaders for damages caused during bandhs and other protests organized by them.8. More..

raman_286

Regular
Regulars
Aug 2, 2011
Ambala
1.Make Govt officials accountable for the delay in services provided to the public.2.Improve health care services for the public to the extent that people would forget private hospitals.3.Change the education system to make it more practical and job oriented.4.Change the land acquisition policy to make it more transparent and ensure that fertile land is not acquired.5.No criminals would be allowed in politics.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
Apart from post #4 and #5, I would-- Improve Road Transport and strict implementation of Traffic rules- Make people of Kashmir and North East feel that they are also Indian (I would make it point to visit and stay in Kashmir, Assam, Arunachal for at least 30 days in a year).

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
No religion as well as no caste also . Everyone to be known as Hindustani and our country as Hindustan.

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
Jun 29, 2010
I will focus soldiers & farmers of the country. Post #4 points no. 3 & 7 also notable.

bajechele

Regulars
Mar 13, 2008
India
1. I will force BSNL to give 1Mbps Unlimited at a reasonable rate like Rs700 or so and improve the customer service2. I will urge the Railway Minister to look after the cleanliness of the trains specially the Eastern Railways which are too dirty to handle and also increase Train speeds and reduce delay times.3. Improve the road conditions which are too bad in some areas.4. Organize a public feedback and grievance cell where public can come and report any problems they are facing with govt services which will be directly controlled by my authority and the complaints will be well taken care off to max possible extent.5. Train sarkari babulogs about customer orientation so that they behave well and properly to the public6. Help the villagers and poor so that their sons and daughters could get education and also increase land fertility.7. Educational loans at no interest