BSNL VMC AN1020-21 USB modem driver-link

• Thread starter Thread starter pramu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 32,715

pramu

ISP
BSNL
Hii Friends,Could anybody is able to help me here to get a link for usb driver for BSNL VMC AN1020-21 modem. Because my Lan port is damaged now. So i can use the USB port of modem to connect to my usb port of computer. The problem is after connecting the cable my PC is not recognized that it is connected bcos of the lack of usb modem drivers.Thanks in advance for the same

try this driver. .
Conexant USB IAD LAN MODEM

foribb: USB DRIVER, MANUAL, DIALER FOR ZTE ZXDSL831AII MODEM
Download drivers to hardddisk.
connect modem to USB port. Let windows ask for drivers.
wait.....
Also USB drivers from Calcutta telephones web site.
Teracom Type-II ADSL MODEM MENU

Thanks for your support. Currently I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. After i pluggin the usb cable on both BSNL VMC AN1020-21 modem and usb port of my laptop. But my Laptop didnt recognised that it is connected with cable. So how to install these drivers.

My OS is windows 7 pro and it is not detecting that i hav connected to modem using a cable. I checked in device manager too. It is not showing there also

do you have any other device to connect to USB port ? webcamera .
memory stick .
Windows 7 pro detected my USB memory drive and installed software.
i54.tinypic.com/2jesldi.jpg[/img]
http://i54.tinypic.com/2jesldi.jpg

try again.
Where did you save the drivers?
Modem usually will not appear in device manager.

Was the router working earlier ?

USB port of my PC is working perfectly.(Webcam is working) and USB Modem is also working perfectly bcos I use Wifi to conenct my Laptop.But my desktop LAN port is damaged. Only problem is havnt got the correct driver for the USB port

Correct USB driver for the modem/router . VMC AN1020
Let windows 7 detect the modem first as new hardware.
If you have installed some other drivers uninstall all of them.
This driver has worked. I am unable to give the forum link here .

Confirm if the router was working earlier ? You got connected to Internet ?

But my desktop LAN port is damaged
wait let me read your post again!!!
But my desktop LAN port is damaged. Only problem is havnt got the correct driver for the USB port
YES. If lan port of laptop is damged, you surf using wifi mode ( of a USB modem wifi connection direct )
Modem/router settings used to can connect to Internet in lan mode ? confirm .

Sorry for the confusion. I have both Laptop and Desktop PC. Both are running Windows 7 Pro. I can get internet on laptop through both LAN and Wifi to the Modem (USB still didnt work with Laptop. Laptop also didnt detect the USB,eventhough it is connected). In my Desktop, LAN port didnt work. So I tried USB cable to connect to Desktop PC. I can get Internet on my desktop PC by using mobile internet using USB cable (Nokia PC Suite).

AN1020:
As i understand , your AN1020 is being used and is connected to laptop
(LAN port ). (Cable can be kept connected in Windows 7.)
You can switch to WIFI also to . surf.

Problem
Desktop: with AN1020 use.
LANPORT damaged..
How to access Internet ?
Trying to use. AN1020 Modem/Router USB port.

Windows 7 must detect NEW HARDWARE. AN1020 router.
when connected to USB port. FAILED.
Solution:
Change the ethernet card of the desktop.
Ipconfig /all will give details of present PCI ethernet card.
or in Device Manager.

UPDATE:foribb: Installing ZTE ZXDSL 831AII through USB Modem in Windows Vista / Windows 7
Procedure for installing USB driver in Windows Vista and Windows 7.

I have original ZTE ZXDSL driver CD. From which i uploaded this. if anyone has problem with link-removed, infrom me and provide preferred file hosting service.

download from here :
ZTE_ZXDSL831AII_USB_DRIVER.rar - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

filefactory mirror:
ZTE_ZXDSL831AII_USB_DRIVER.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

megashare mirror:
Unlimited free file storage and free file hosting

link-removed mirror:
http://link-removed.com/files/104430519/ZTE_ZXDSL831AII_USB_DRIVER.rar

1. Are you sure your desktop LAN port is damaged ? I think your modem has more than one LAN port. Use another and check.2. Check the ethernet cable. Get a spare and see if it is faulty.3. If your desktop's LAN port is indeed damaged, change your LAN card. Costs around Rs. 350 and take around 2 minutes to replace. If not confident, seek the help of a technician.4. If nothing works, get an USB WiFi adapter for your desktop (costs under Rs. 1,000) and connect using WiFi.PS: Unlike ethernet, USB connection can cause many issues (according to reports by other users). So try to get the LAN port fixed.

Thanks for suggestions @meetdilip @essbebe . I hope the ethernet card of desktop is working becos i connect interent using my vodafone mobile (through Nokia PC Suite).Neither my Laptop or Desktop detecting that i connected to usb port of router using a cable. I bought the cable very recently, so i think its not faulty.Waiting for your response

I hope the ethernet card of desktop is working becos i connect interent using my vodafone mobile (through Nokia PC Suite).

Ethernet port means LAN port. Are you talking about LAN cable or USB cable ? Normally we connect mobile to PC suite using USB cable.

Ethernet port :

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdGDMHbQi8bDNbRQokBPIzhHkfmnsvPkk8eyYulRjR_EBaVA_m

----------

Also use the ash coloured band on top of thread, Thread tools > Subscribe to this thread. You will get email notification when a reply is posted.