I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 13,457

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
I am planning to buy one like in the picture, its bristol chair. This chair I used in office I felt comfortable for long time seating
Can anyone let me know where can I get this kind of chair. I checked in stores could not find this model.

Can anyone suggest me any good chair model, and where can I get them
I stay in chennai.

looks like i am in need for one myself. just fell down after my 15 year old chair broke 😕

https://imgur.com/QAhZI

Upvote 0
Guess, you need to spend less time on the Domino's BOGO offer thread.But on a serious note, better get a more comfortable one this time, considering you spend a lot of time sitting in front of the PC. Maybe even similar to what the OP had posted.

Upvote 0
are u kidding me?? who uses this chair now?? certainly with ur all fancy desktop gadgets you dont😀

Upvote 0
well yeah. i had to start using this chair as a backup when my previous chair broke (i fell down at that time too 😀 ).

Shit Happens

https://imgur.com/GH78T

i have been planning to buy a decent chair since then. just that i could not find a good one my multiple trips to local furniture stores. have pinged a friend who knows good places to buy good furniture. would get it sometime this week. now that it is an emergency 😀

i have another chair of the same design. 😛

my brother and me both got the same chair and table when we were in school. this one is older than the one that broke. and it is shit more painful to sit on because the back is too rigid. 😀

Upvote 0
That was 2.5 years ago... So, you have not been able to find a decent chair for so long 🤔

Upvote 0
man.......i bought a local chair from local shop 1 year back.....i didnt even think to ask here, and i am not happy with that chair .should have asked here, as ppl are more pc freak here, would have given right info probably:disturbed:will post pic wen at home😀

Upvote 0
well it is harder to suggest a chair because there are not many brands that are popular. and online buying is not really a good idea. so most of us buy whatever we find in the local market. every person has a different need. and selecting a chair is a very tough decision to make 🙁bhencho. this new chair is already causing pain in the back. 😕

Upvote 0
man.......i bought a local chair from local shop 6 1 year back....

61 years ago.. Never knew you were sooooo old... 😛

I know you would have fixed it by now 😀

Upvote 0
lol.............i edited that already man😀1 year back.............1st i was about to write 6 months but then.........

Upvote 0
reminds me of a funny incident from way way back. probably when i was in class 3rd or 4th. so i was in class and had to go to the loo. there were two excuses you made when you had to take a break from the class. either you had to go drink water. or you had to go to the loo. i was for some unknown reason conflicted at that time. so i ended up blabbering to the teacher... madam, may i go for drinking toilet?

Upvote 0
My dad prefers the brand JFA & this is the chair we got some 4 years ago when the previous one broke. He uses it much more than me as nowadays I am more on laptop/tablet.

:: JFA ::

:: JFA ::

Edit: They are chennai based. Just in case somebody wants to look for some brands from here.

Upvote 0
righto. i need a similar model but one that has a good height. most chairs i found when i was looking for one did not go up much. the problem is that i am using a regular office table which is higher than basic computer tables. as a result, regular office chairs are too low to work on a desktop.

Upvote 0