I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 13,498

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
I am planning to buy one like in the picture, its bristol chair. This chair I used in office I felt comfortable for long time seating
Can anyone let me know where can I get this kind of chair. I checked in stores could not find this model.

Can anyone suggest me any good chair model, and where can I get them
I stay in chennai.

This chair is only if your looking for the best of the best ergonomic chair money can buy. Considering it has 12-year warranty, it turns out to be about 8350 INR a year (if you spend 1 Lac), that's about 22 rupees a day for 365 days. For a full adjustable, comfortable & designer ergonomic chairs.But you can get one under 20k and even under 10k from Indian models for Good quality chairs. (Not cheap useless chairs)I'm usually using pc 8 to 20 hours a day on work days (5 days a week), So i need something real good for my ass. 😛

Upvote 0
This chair is only if your looking for the best of the best ergonomic chair money can buy. Considering it has 12-year warranty, it turns out to be about 8350 INR a year (if you spend 1 Lac), that's about 22 rupees a day for 365 days. For a full adjustable, comfortable & designer ergonomic chairs.

But you can get one under 20k and even under 10k from Indian models for Good quality chairs. (Not cheap useless chairs)

I'm usually using pc 8 to 20 hours a day on work days (5 days a week), So i need something real good for my ass. 😛
Good For You.🙂

Upvote 0
I have 2 Chairs, 1 Plastic and 1 Leather Chair, the Leather Chair that I had bought for about 4K few months ago has been occupied by my 2 cats for Scratching it's Nails to tone it and for Sleeping on it for my 2 cats all day and night long, now I only Sit on my Rs.300 Plastic National Company Chair by Putting a Pillow underneath my ass ROFL.😛

Upvote 0
My term life insurance costs less than that per day.
But must be very comfortable.

It depends on how much you're using the pc and what kind of work.
Also I'm using 5 screens for my work, so I need a proper adjustable chair, For proper seating posture and height, otherwise It will be difficult to monitor five screens and strain on my eyes, if the chair is not adjustable.

About cost, you can't compare a chair with your life insurance, because for a person like me being seated 8 to 20 hours a day, I have risk of body ache, slip disc and other things like blood flow blocked in thighs then I have a numb legs and ass
So, I need best, Before I was using a 3rd hand executive chair (3rd hand, because I bought it from a factory owner who himself got it for second hand) for INR 1k, the chair was leather and worth maybe 8k .

I'm a FX Trader by profession, so whatever I want buy, can just do the required profit in a couple of trades to get it.
But It's surely different for a person who's doing a job n on wages, definitly not affordable for salaried folks.

But please post yours here too, and a pic or something and prices too. (Ergonomic chairs only, not dining chair or hall chairs)

Upvote 0
so here is the thing. the chair i got around 2 years ago has started giving me problems. the shocker stop working few weeks ago and i paid durian to replace them. and they are again giving issues. i do not want to spend 600 bucks again on the same thing because they are likely to fail again soon. plus the chair alignment has also gone bad.

i just want a comfortable generic computer chair with good support. anyone who can point me to an online listing that is worth going for?

i do plan to visit a few showrooms in the coming days if i can get myself to go out. pepperfry recently opened an outlet here in gurgaon. fabfurnish already has one. godrej is also there in the same mall. i can check all three out in one single visit so that's good.

Upvote 0