I need to buy a chair for Desktop PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 13,449

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
I am planning to buy one like in the picture, its bristol chair. This chair I used in office I felt comfortable for long time seating
Can anyone let me know where can I get this kind of chair. I checked in stores could not find this model.

Can anyone suggest me any good chair model, and where can I get them
I stay in chennai.

errm. you are suggesting to leave the car on the main road itself along with the metro line? :\i have not been to jhandewalan in a long time so i do not remember much about that place 😀

Upvote 0
Its like a service lane. Like the shops, then some space, then the footpath, then the main road.Haven't been there in a long time as well. My school used to be near it but after passing out, rarely visit that area.

Upvote 0
@manu if its original godrej then its a steal man............:torn: i got a stupid chair for 4200 i think compared to this

Upvote 0
well yeah. he got lucky coz he got a display chair at a discounted pricing 😀 you have to be lucky to be at the right place at the right time to steal such a deal 😀

Upvote 0
rofl i kind of keep breaking my comp. chair too, I think these chairs are of cheap quality as they are unbranded 😀

Upvote 0
i should add that this doesnt look like a 12k mrp chair to me at all...............considering the shitty chair i saw for 20 k........it already a awesome deal at 12 k and he got at 6......:blink3:

Upvote 0
Well.. Even I was beginning to wonder if Godrej chairs break to reveal hidden gold to have them priced at 60k...

Upvote 0
C'mon man ..if i was the guy selling chairs and i suddenly saw ACP pradhyuman ..i would have given the chair for free 😕

Considering the high ethics he has, he would never take the chair for free.

Upvote 0
A good chair is on my shopping list for a long time. I am not easily satisfied with the normal ones considering the pain they induce. I am listing down the features of a good ergonomic chair (in my view) and anything that meets these criteria in about 12K or less would be my pick. I am also seriously considering ordering from the US given the options there.1. Material: Mesh back preferred as a leather or PU cover with foam generates lot of heat2. Neck rest: Should be able to adjust the neck rest for tilt and height3. Arm rest: Height adjustment is a must along with width adjustment (should be able to drag it closer or away); preferably with a soft cushion4. Back rest: Able to pull up or down to get the right lumbar support.5. Seat: Any material that breathes to avoid a sweaty seat; Seat level can be tilted manually6. Recline: Seat should tilt in a synchronous manner as the backrest moves back and forth7. Height adjustment: Lever operated air lift based controlI am also considering getting a carpenter to reduce the height of the table to get my arm rest in alignment with the table.

Upvote 0
My 4200rs chair I don't like but it has tilt (without lock)

sorry for tilted pic, i donno how to take an upright pic from phone :Flush: its so confusing

Upvote 0
but it can be fixed easily , get a weaver at home and he will weave it new for you:Bar😱r take it to the weaver

Upvote 0
it's killing my back. would try to get a new one tomm. have been delaying it for a looooong time now.

Upvote 0