Airtel 3G Beetel Android 7 inch tab Rs 9999

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 13,106
I think we might see other companies like Micromax, karbonnn etc joining the fight for the lower segment of the market

These manufacturers are going to spoil the Android experience in tablet pcs.

same is the case with linux. use it with unsupported hardware and it would turn into a headache. use it with good hardware, and it provides an excellent user experience. in the end, the user has to realize that he gets what he pays for. you spend 10K on an Android phone... you would have to accept that you would not get the experience of using a 20/30K device.

I dont see anything wrong with having low end devices... Low end devices(like the sub 10k Droid phones) is what gave Android such a huge leverage & market position in the mobile space... Why not just emulate the same thing in the Tablet market??? Anyway I would really like to see a sub 10-12k tab with honeycomb which seems like a impossible dream coz google does not intend make honeycomb open source 🙁 ...

google does not intend to make honeycomb open source? dude. android is open source. they are just delaying it to reach a stage where it is good enough. and of course, they want to prevent crappy devices loaded with honeycomb to arrive in the market. i believe honeycomb would go open source as soon as they are prepared with ice cream candy. this is both bad and good. bad in a sense that it hurts the open source nature of android ecosystem. good in a sense that we would not see crappy devices with the latest android os.

Beetel (a division of Bharti) launched a 7" Fryo (not up gradeable) tab @ Rs 9999Free : 2 GB per month in 3 G circles of Airtel for 2 month or 6 month 2G circles 2GB/month.1Gb processor ok. But not Ginger bread. Reliance @ 12,999 is Ginger bread (but 800 mhz processor)MSI has 7 inch tablets @ 13,999Acer has the best running Android 3.0 and best hardware but pricey.We are not talking of Samsung Pricey tabs.@Rs10K just browsing on the road (with 7" screen) is ok. (Deluxe android phone with 4" screen costs almost Rs 30K):mml: