credit card payment status unknown!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,906

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
i just tried to make payment of my idea bill.........but after 3d secure page where i had entered password .....(where the page reloads itself and tells that u have made a success ful transaction the page is now white blank and stopped just here) it just had to tell me that ur payment is successful ,but now i donno wats the status , how to know that now, neither idea nor icici sent me a message , normally on a passed transaction i would get message from both.......wat the hell do i do now...????

Go to your ICICI Credit Card Account and check unbilled transactions. If transaction ID is visible there, you need to follow with Idea with that Transaction ID, else, amount would be credited back in your credit card 🙂

It shows. I have seen my wife using it. you would be missing out the link. bt No Issue, Call CC Phone Banking and they will guide you.

NOTE: 1. Unbilled transactions (those for which authorisation has been taken but have not yet been billed by the merchant) are not displayed here.its from icici statement page.

You must contact Phone banking. They have all the details and will guide you.

Wait....
There are three stages (or levels) that any transaction that might be in

a. Transaction made but not settled
b. Transaction made, settled, but not billed
c. Transaction made, settled & billed

Will discuss the same

----------

A transaction is in C state, if its done, the merchant submits for settlement to his bank and gets the money & in turn your bank has put in your card statement
A transaction is in B state, if its done, the merchant submits for settlement to his bank and gets the money & in turn your bank has put in your account, but the billing date is not reached & hence in unbilled state (but 100% sure will be moved to billed eventually)
A transaction is in A state, if its done, and the merchant is yet to submit for settlement to his bank

looks like transaction was not made at all, i made it again and this time it went smoothly and icici sent message too., now even if last transaction is billed too(highly unlikely) its not an issue as it will be credited in my idea account and adjusted next month, i will keep an eye on my cc statement now. thanks.

When it is in A state, and the merchant does not submit the transaction for settlement, the charges drop off automatically in X days, if you want it to be manually drop off, then invariably the merchant needs to call.

----------

Its ONLY when merchant submits that transaction that you would either see it unbilled or billed. Till then the amount is blocked, but would show up neither in unbilled or billed. Suppose I have 10k limit & I use it for 1k , where it fails & 2nd time succeeds. I would end up having 8k as remaining balance, 1k would eventually move to unbilled/billed & the other 1k will get dropped off & available amount will become 9k

i just tried to make payment of my idea bill.........but after 3d secure page where i had entered password .....(where the page reloads itself and tells that u have made a success ful transaction the page is now white blank and stopped just here) it just had to tell me that ur payment is successful ,but now i donno wats the status , how to know that now, neither idea nor icici sent me a message , normally on a passed transaction i would get message from both.......wat the hell do i do now...????

[TABLE="width: 707"]
[TR]
[TD]Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC97602 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]