What the hell?

• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 8,139
You got this message in inbox or spam?

I had got a similar type of message few months back. And i even gave them a fitting reply. I was ready to take the matter to some authorities, if i got such mail again. But it didnt happen.

you are supposed to press the spam button if the mails have information related to you. you are supposed to press the this mail is phish in case it does try to relate to you personally.

When i got it, it was already in Spam. And i didnt check whether i can actually report it as phish or not......

You mean you never got an e-mail from Prince of Nigeria, claiming you won a million dollars?

Just amused at the times when I was new to spam. The kind of blindness I've developed to junk now is amazing. Its like I don't even see it.

When i got it, it was already in Spam. And i didnt check whether i can actually report it as phish or not......

never ever respond to spam/phish mails.

Judging by the number of mails I have got & the amount that they claim I have won, inherited & shared with them etc, I own 90% of the world now

U mean, not even threatening them in response?

yes. because they are not sent manually to you. they are sent by automated programs.

replying to them would do one of these things...

1. nothing.
2. their system would realize that your email id is authentic and in use. so it would probably get more spam in the future.

You got this message in inbox or spam?

SPAM!

new to internet ?

no. quite old. 😀

creating awareness. new people, like yourself, get plugged into the internet world daily! 😛