What the hell?

• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 8,132
I dont know how people actually fall in this kind of traps. Even if someone is uneducated, a simple reasoning skill will also help someone avoiding this.Ans for having a simple reasoning skill, u dont need to be educated - thats my opinion though!

Some months ago I tried to alert an uncle who was awfully excited about such a scam.He talked to some scammer who was speaking in American accent and that was enough for him to go insane.The scammer asked for about 50k before he could deliver the lottery price and he was ready to pay that amount.When I tried explaining to him that it's a scam, his behavior was like STFU Noob 😕

yeah. that happens sometimes.some people are like - 'hum bade hain aur tumse behtar jaante hain'LOL!

Thats sad. A few simple questions that u can ask are:Implications of such huge amount to begin with. Why was he/she only selected to carry out that task. And if they are genuine, then why arent they simply transferring the funds to him/her?Lastly, the famous serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma too has shown that its just a gimmick. I think good no. of audiences watch that serial.@ Saurav...R u Saurav Palriwal who just added me on G+? If yes, then ok, else i wud block that id.......coz i need to know the person who has added me or whom i add.

@Jaymin - Might be someone from Nigeria who added you on G+ to contact you and transfer X million dollars to your account

hahaha! Let me wait for his reply though. I guess he went offline after i asked.May be some Nigerian must have seen this thread & he must have even read my comment that "Y i m not getting such mails?" Thats y he added me? 😀

Dude! Stop worrying about it, just block him out.Or just tell me, I will bring my gang from Crime City to beat the hell out of him.How dare he add you, huh?

arey bhai its me! 😛i have just 'followed' you on g+ 😀

as if e-mail wasn't enough, got this text just a while back!

UR MOBILE NO IS AWARDED $500,000GBP IN THE COCA COLA 2011 AWARD.TO CLAIM SEND UR NAME AND MOB NO TO EMAIL:
cocacoladesk11@hotmail.com
(REPLY VIA OUR EMAIL ONLY)

Oh, i am a bit luckier in this category for sure! Every second/third day i get lucky enough to win Holidays, or Cars and few times a Lakh GBPs or Dollars!!

----------

All i am asked is My name/My spouse's name, My address, my dob, my phone no. my car no.........

Then i reply like this:

"U just wait. I am reporting this to the police. Then u note down the jeep no. of the police van that comes to pick u up. U note down the "Qaidi no." given to u, and if possible, ask the name of spouse of the Havldar or Police inspector, and also their address. Lastly, keep a count on the no. of sticks u get on ur rear."