Is arnab goswami of Times now SQUINT !!!

devx101

Senior
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
I have seen this earlier also but i think now it happens in repeated basis.:hypnotized:Is arnab gosawmi squint? he never looks at the camera and looks always sideways like a "high handed person"......and not to say his way of anchoring is quite idiotic !!!

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
He is a third grade table top journalist who has been given the power to blabber what he feels like.

devx101

Senior
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
He is a third grade table top journalist who has been given the power to blabber what he feels like.

dont why but he behaves like he is a dictator....

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
He rates himself very highly but isn't aware of one of the basic tenets of journalists - report stuff as is, don't give your opinion. That is for the people to form. His absolutely lack of knowledge of this basic trait comes to the fore during discussions he 'hosts'. As a host he is not supposed to take sides, but he does.

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
i kinda like the guy. One major reason is he takes each news item personally. Like the recent train accident. He was so somber as if the damn train had run right through his house after derailing. Couldnt help control my laughter even though it was a tragedy.

devx101

Senior
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 29, 2010
^^you can all tune in now. He has no guests in his studio but he is looking 45 degrees laterally...it makes me laugh like hell